Etue
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• my avatar works if you view my forum profile, but new update broke it for posts, silly, huh?
    Etue
    Etue
    btw: I fixed it right after sothis posted her message, it was broken. So don't point out it works now.
    If you're winning if you're not prepared to win you're likely going to be failing at ultimately winning. That moment when you're there ouch
    Continuation of the prior update a reason one PSU died because of a faulty usb keyboard wrecking the USB power delivery.
    Slowly but surely I am becoming increasingly aware that PSU's hate me after having to replace a PSU 4 times in 12 years... This PC is old.
    AnnaSartin
    AnnaSartin
    Slowly but surely I am becoming increasingly aware that you should update this post after two years :p
    AnnaSartin
    AnnaSartin
    Also, glad to see you back!
    Etue
    Etue
    @AnnaSartin I never truly left, I just turned into more and more of a uncommon lurker.
    I once watched a couple of bad anime series. Now all I do is watch emotionally shallow mediocrity as it's basically junkfood anime.
    Akishima
    Akishima
    For shame. There's still a lot of good stuff out there. Not to diss junkfood anime by any means. *grabs popcorn*
    A time prior to this one seems so unchallenged what ever did we wish for to get this kind of excitement in life.
    During adversity we learn about our true selves. Cut short, hopelessly. On vacation.
    If you're reading this, I'm on vacation. This means I'm lazy enough to buy manga and pretend to read books on an E-book. Reading is Reading.
    In the evening the bed beckons, In the morning it clings onto your very soul only after tearing off of a piece off yourself does it let go.
    RogueLynx
    RogueLynx
    this here's quite profound...
    Let the Yuri flow through you. It is the only way. Accept desire. Find your own way peacefully denying everything embracing a smile.
    You can't cut corners on a round rock. Can't build a castle with only round rocks. Can't make a palisade wall with stones alone. Stone sword
    A stick. A stick given. A stick shared with another. A stick held by both ends. I gave the stick. The give shared stick lost half.
    I decide to strive for greatness every time I go to bed, but then I wake up the next morning. One day I'll play catch up or die trying...
    ran88
    ran88
    I relate to that way too much
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back