Ixhishishi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The most painful thing in this world is going to the dentist... I would trade my soul to get outta this hell hole
    how not to watch anime & study for exams step 1: DESTROY YOUR HEADPHONES now that's out of the way I need to find out how not to read mangas
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    I would fall to my knees if my headphones ever failed on me while I studied. Thank god I’m done with studying forever
    I saw this person shitting on my fav char & honestly idk how I suppressed my urge to sue them for spreading misinfo ugh it's hard to swallow
    Nemurin238
    Nemurin238
    I have the same thing as well, when I go to their character profile and see a character that I like, some people are just bias and spam you that this character sucks and you suck for some reason.
    Ixhishishi
    Ixhishishi
    @Nemurin238 haha ikr i don't really get mad at people for not liking the same character I usually get why they don't like that chara but I get mad when they spam abt it & exaggerate stuff.
    i swear haikyuu is the most bingable show ever! 7 eps went by in a flash! while i was struggling for 4 days to watch 7 eps of psycho pass
    i want to redo my whole bio but I've put way too much effort in it to completely discard it and then redo it 〒▽〒
    so... should i read chainsaw man manga or wait for the anime adaption?
    S
    Shihai
    Read it. The ending is not rushed and the anime is very unlikely to be a good adaptation of the manga; there are far too many details that cannot be skipped. Moreover, the manga has not ended yet, so it is very strange for someone to say that ‘its ending is rushed.’
    AndriasSch
    AndriasSch
    This one I feel like it will be even more flashy with the anime, I recommend reading it, at least the current 11 volumes that are concluded (it seems like there's or will be a continuation).
    Ixhishishi
    Ixhishishi
    okayyy.. so i was hesitating cz it'll ruin my hype and anticipation for the anime... i will miss the first time shock tho.
    guess i'll read it.
    gosh... the feeling when u make ur friend extremely whipped in manga, manhwas & anime that u practically scream fangirling every single day!
    The real fun of highschool life just begun & the worst part is I am graduating in 2 months.... Pain. Rip to my 10 yrs of school life T_T
    Ixhishishi
    Ixhishishi
    @Slinderman407 oh i am really! we are preparing for the farewell party for our seniors. it's been long since i went super wild with my friends like this during covid.
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    Graduating at 16, man... I still have 3 more years until I have to graduate. You need to be the most wild you've ever been until you don't even know what the word wild means anymore lol
    Ixhishishi
    Ixhishishi
    @Slinderman407 well education system in US and where i live in is quiet different. graduating hs in US and graduating from college in my country is actually the same thing. & to clear ur confusion college in US is called university in my country.
    & u r right lol but for the time being this is wildest i can go!
    my tests r over i wanna binge some popcorn worthy thriller anime or anything exciting which will keep me on edge, any suggestions?
    don't u just love when a kitkat saved up for 2 days suddenly vanishes & lil sis says she ate it cz u punched her yesterday for being bratty
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Woah that is quite a revenge tactic she gave ya, sorry to hear that! It’s probably best to eat the chocolate in one go.
    Ixhishishi
    Ixhishishi
    but i like to save it for later T_T
    that aside i wanted to dropkick that brat so bad i had a hard time controlling myself >:[
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    Quite the devious lick lol
    i was avoiding haru's curse cz of the angst but surprisingly enough it kinda cured my severe withdrawal syndrome of raise wa tanin ga ii !
    my school told us 5 hours ago u have a serious physics test go shoo get ready, i have less than 4 hours to complete 89 pages wish me luck:")
    S
    Shihai
    RIP and I do not mean Rest in Peace, I mean, Rest In Physics.
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Yikes that’s a short amount of time, best of luck with it!
    i can't get over oshi no ko i want a new chapter asap but then again it just taught me NEVER ASK FOR NEW CHAPTERS FROM MANGAKAS!
    I found out abt junko furuta's case today and can't make this horrific memory go away. this heinous thing's gonna haunt rest of my life.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back