UniversalParanoia1

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about watching Billy Bonkers, the old previous owner of the Bagel and Donut park who had promised you the rights to the park, squirming on the ground, trying to get away from you. "I-I-I can explain!"
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "Talk! We do all these stupid challenges and none of it mattered?!" Billy Bonkers has squirmed his way towards a wall and starts to lean against it while motioning to not hurt him with both his hands. "I-I-I'm really sorry, but this all was out of my ... h..." All of a sudden, Billy Bonkers stops reacting and his body slides back to the ground... lying there motionless.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    Goldilocks kicks Billy Bonkers gently and Billy Bonkers starts to giggle. He whispers to her, "stop... I'm supposed to act dead right now." Goldilocks gently tries to roll Billy Bonkers over with her feet. "Stop... Goldi... you're going to ruin the take" You can hear a slight giggle coming from behind her mask, "fine!" You and Goldilocks refocus to continue the scene... "It all makes sense now!"
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about throwing, fluttering like a flag, Goldilocks at Billy Bonkers who is still trying to run away from you. As Goldilocks is flying through the air, you can see her changing shapes, the fluttering stops, and it seems like she's spreading her arms and legs, as if she's some kinda net.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    Billy Bonkers hears the sound of Goldilocks closing in on him and turns around, trying to use his arms to block the Goldilocks net, but of course that doesn't do anything. Billy Bonkers falls to the ground and Goldilocks lands right on his head. From the moment she makes contact, she closes her arms and uppercut kicks Billy Bonkers in the head.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "Good job Goldi, I don't know what I'd do without you!" "No problem, nyah!" You stand there for a second, trying to understand what just happened. "Wait, did you just...", you look at Goldilocks with her confused look. She just shakes her head and stands back up. Your focus is back on Billy Bonkers, "You! What happened to MY park!"
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    Good Night!
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about chasing down Billy Bonkers while the group that's chasing you is struggling to get over the suitcase that Billy Bonkers dropped as a way to slow you down while chasing him. There is no looking back, you can almost reach him.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You decide to throw Goldilocks who is fluttering in your hand like a flag, but you know she'll understand the situation, and hopefully she'll stop fluttering around. As you throw Goldilocks and as she leaves your hand, you scream... "It all ends now!"
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    As you point at Billy Bonkers, he quickly turns around and starts running while dropping the suitcase in front of you. You trip over it, but you manage to push your body back up with your free hand as Goldilocks is still fluttering like a flag behind you. You start to chase Billy Bonkers and as you look behind you, you see all 20 park employees struggling to get over the suitcase.
    UniversalParanoia1
    UniversalParanoia1
    @Gozza maybe! Im gonna try to make it next weekend
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    Sounds delicious make sure to digitally send me some
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about finding out that Goldilocks just killed some guy for not accepting the old park's currency, but now his daughter came over to ask what happened to her dad. You quickly grab Goldilocks' hand and start running. The girl behind you starts to make clicking noises and before you know it, all the park employees are chasing you.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    As you run through the park, Goldilocks is fluttering like a flag right behind you. You don't know where to go, but there are about 20 people chasing you now, and the only place seems to go back into the building you just came out of.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    As you make it to the door, the door opens up, and you see old man Billy Bonkers trying to walk out, holding a suitcase and wearing some glasses with a fake nose and moustache attached to it. "I-i-it's you!" "Billy M^#% F$^# Bonkers!"
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady. May you have sweet dreams about trying to communicate with a girl that decided to stand next to Goldilocks. As you hold the gizmo closer to the girl, you also try to say a few things to her. "Yo, wassup! Do you understand us? We're looking for Billy Bonkers... Old man, probably your boss. Do you know where he is?"
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    The girl tilts her head, and Goldilocks tilts her head as well. The girl makes more clicking noises with her tongue, and the gizmo that you're holding near her starts to translate the message. "What happened to my dad?"
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    Good Night!
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about acting as nothing happened behind you while Goldilocks is acting like she's stroking a really long white beard. "So where should we go, Goldilocks?" Your eyes are still scanning the area, trying to pick up something out of the ordinary. You turn your head and notice that Goldilocks has stopped stroking her imaginary long white beard.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    Goldilocks is just staring... at a person who is standing right next to her. "Who's this?" Goldilocks shrugs her shoulders. She starts poking this person's chest. This person lowers her head, looks at Goldilocks' finger for a second, and then raises her head again.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "The person starts clicking her tongue." Goldilocks turns her head towards you, and you lift her mask. "What is she saying?". Goldilocks just shrugs her shoulders again. You stick your hand in your magical bag and pull out some weird looking gadget. As you push the big red button, you hear a voice coming from the gizmo. "Hi." You just shrug too, "I didn't need this gizmo for that"
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    Good Night!
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about being given a slice of chocolate pudding pie by Goldilocks. "Wait, chocolate pudding pie? How did you manage to do that? I thought there were only those steak-and-cheese type of pies." Goldilocks shakes her head.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "Did you run into any trouble?" Goldilocks nods her head. You turn your head to look over at the stand. "oh..." The stand is covered in blood with a split body lying on the floor. "Didn't want to accept the Bagel and Donut park currency, aye?" Goldilocks nods her head.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about trying to find Billy Bonkers in the park that was formerly known as Bagel and Donut park but it seems that Haruko and her mother have been granted the key to the park instead of you. "Do we turn around and go back inside the main building, or do we go look for them out in the park?" Goldilocks points at the food stands.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "You're just hungry." Goldilocks nods. As you both walk over to one of the many pie stands, you signal to Goldilocks that she should order for the both of you. You grab some Bagel and Donut park currency. "If they give you a hard time, I give you permission to chop them in half..." Goldilocks nods and skips towards the stand to order.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You turn around, soaking in all the changes that have happened to the park while you thought you were fighting for the key to the park through difficult challenges. You sigh, "Unfair... But I can't really complain, it's gone to good people. I should be happy, but something... doesn't feel right."
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'dam! May you have sweet dreams about creating little groups among your friends, to increase the chance to find Billy Bonkers, who is hiding somewhere on the park that's now been branded Pie world instead of Bagel and Donut park. "Just for the record, I forgot to give you all a walkie-talkie before, so you're all getting one from my trusty magical bag"
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "Beep-boop!" "You're coming in loud and clear Canti." "Beep-boop!" As the groups split up, you find yourself looking for Billy Bonkers with the help of Shin...o... ldilocks. The reason is simple, she doesn't like to talk much, a perfect combo. As you make your way back to the big building that's in the middle of the park, you notice a poster hanging on the wall.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "Is that Haruko's mother?", as you hold out the poster and show it to Goldilocks. She nods at you and points at the poster with her finger. "Welcome to my park?! Hannngggg onnnn..."
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    As you look around the park, you notice that all the bagel and donut signs are nowhere to be found, actually... they've all been replaced with pie signs. "Hold up, what happened here?", you ask your friends. "Beep-boop?" "I'm not sure Canti, but I get this feeling that Billy Bonkers may have pulled a fast one on us"
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    Then you notice the park is still closed, but there are people shopping around for pies. "A-a-are the workers here buying their own food?" The dapper owl lands on your shoulder, "It seems that they are indeed spending their well earned money on the pies that they make m'la... I mean m'dam" "What do you suggest we do?" Zombie Bill giggles, "S-s-split up again? hehe"
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    Good Night!
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about having been reunited with Canti, meaning that the whole group is back together... and with 2 new faces. Canti tilts his head a little when he noticed the two girls coming from the shadow realm portal. He tries to make himself as small as he can be since he doesn't want to seem intimidating.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "SPIDER!" "SPIDER ROBOT!" "OMG!!!" Canti tries to hide behind you, but it's of no use... The girls start jumping all over Canti. Yukino starts swinging from his arms while Chie is sitting on Canti's head. "That didn't quite go as I had imagined"
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    Good Night!
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about being rescued by Goldilocks from the swimming pool storage room. Chie and Yukino followed you all the way to the shadow realm, through Goldilocks' portal. The girls are trying to soak in what's happening and they're unable to really express how they feel.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "I guess we should go check up on Canti. He must be still walking around in that pool area, right?", you ask Goldilocks. Goldilocks nods and shortly after she jumps off a branch and starts creating a new shadow portal. "Come, girls! We're going to pick up another friend!" Goldilocks jumps through the portal first, everybody follows closely... and yes, even Bill.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    As you pop your head out of the shadow realm portal, you see Canti, still busy looking for doors that hadn't been discovered yet. "Canti!", you tell out at him. Canti turns around and starts skipping towards you. "Beep-boop!!"
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about finding yourself in Goldilocks' shadow realm after being stuck in a weird school dimension, where you made two new friends, called Yukino and Chie. The girls had never seen the shadow realm before, so you're taking the time to explain to them what you've learned about it so far.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    As you're explaining how it's all connected to Goldilocks, Goldilocks walks up to you and lifts her mask. You look at her and ask her what's up. She kinda mumbles at you, "I don't understand why you were looking for a way to escape the world, I can always find you no matter what." You give her a pat on the head.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "Then... Thank you for letting me explore the world a little!" Goldilocks starts to blush and pulls her mask back on. "No problem princess. Do you think these two are going to be useful to us?" "I don't know Goldi but the more, the merrier... right?"
    Z
    Zuikanni
    Goodnight!
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about seeing Goldilocks emerging from the show portal on the ground. She's wearing her mask but you can tell she's sleepy since she's trying to rub her face with her hands. "Goldilocks! I'm so glad to see you!", as you jump her for a big hug. Goldilocks gives zombie Bill a wave and zombie Bill waves back at her.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "This way girls!", as you motion Chie and Yukino to follow you towards the shadow portal. Chie's eyes are open wide while Yukino is just giggling. "Are you both sure about this?", you ask the girls. Both girls nod yes as you all jump into the portal that leads to the shadow realm.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about finding yourself in the storage room, accompanied by the dapper owl, zombie Bill, Chie and Yukino. You already know that the little window you crawled through earlier leads you back to the school grounds, but you really want to get back to your other friends.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    After explaining to the girls that zombie Bill is not your typical zombie and that he's basically just a clumsy guy, the girls start to calm down. Of course, they are still not sure about zombie Bill but you've made sure that everybody's focus is now back on finding another way out of the storage room. It doesn't take long before Yukino starts to scream.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You quickly run over to her, while Yukino takes that time to quickly jjump behind you again. "What's the matter?" You look at the ground and notice Goldilock's shadowrealm portal. "It's okay! It's my friends". Yukino peeks over your shoulder, "You've got some weird friends Uni"
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "That's my boy Bill, he's on this journey with me. The is also a talking owl, a giant radioactive spider robot and a cute little vampire girl in this party", as you point to the dapper owl. "w00t!", Chie replies, which makes Yukino burst out in laughter again.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "Who are these two ladies, m'lady?" "Chie and Yukino, they were in my class." "Class?" "Yeah. To keep a long story short, I'm on a pee break right now."
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    Good Night!
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You gently open the door and as you peek through, you see... zombie Bill, staring up at the window that you crawled through earlier. "Wait! Is this the same door... that... My head..."
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    Chie starts to push you in the back, wanting to see what's happening. You get pushed back into the storage room you found yourself before. Before you even know what's going on, you hear the door closing behind you and as you turn around you see both Chie and Yukino already inside the storage room. "Ohhhhh... We're in the storage room!"
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    Good Night!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back