Warpuppy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Star Ocean Divine Force might have had the best combat system I've ever played if your party AI was just a little bit less incompetent.
    I am upset. I just lost my You Tube channel because Google decided that my user name and password are not enough to prove that I am me.
    AndriasSch
    AndriasSch
    Hope you can recover it, might have to dig through your google account.
    Warpuppy
    Warpuppy
    I forgot I still had this as my status as it happened a while ago. Basically even if you don't have 2F authentication, they still make you verify your account with your phone number and during the time since I had created the account, I switched phone companies and got a new phone number. I ended up having to make a new You Tube channel.
    AndriasSch
    AndriasSch
    @Warpuppy sorry to hear that was the case, I hope you didn't lose important videos or that you were able to resume your activity
    I am finally upgrading my phone by 6 generations. I'm not sure if the new one will actually be much better, I guess I will find out.
    Oscar90
    Oscar90
    I love and hate upgrading my phone. Getting something new is always nice, but then you gotta get used to a new device and hope it's better.
    Oceanwithwaves
    Oceanwithwaves
    I hope you get one that holds out as long as the old one did! Searching for a new phone kind of sucks, as new phones tend to leave out a jack-plug for my headphones and you can't open them up anymore...
    OneEyeMonkey
    OneEyeMonkey
    It will be smoother and fresh thats for sure but on the other hand if u have phone for so long its hard to put it away
    I am upset. What kind of printer company makes a wired connection printer and doesn't include a USB cable to connect it to your computer?
    DrCoeloCephalo
    DrCoeloCephalo
    The U in USB stands for "Universal", so you'd think it'd be in their best interest for the hardware to BE universally accessible.
    Franzi
    Franzi
    Monsters! That's who!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back