Akishima
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The numbers are in- it rained 24 out of 30 days in November.
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Yeah my birthday month is a washout , that’s why I prefer summer even though it’s wet, it’s warm
    The term 'atmospheric river' was never more apt- even for the PNW, I feel like we're swimming in rain this winter.
    Well, had Thanksgiving dinner just in time. I am officially sick for the first time in four years. Ugh.
    Finally gave in and turned on the heat.
    worknboy
    worknboy
    Winter is coming fast. I did too.
    Oscar90
    Oscar90
    I can't stand heaters. I prefer it freezing inside and outside.
    I'm drinking a Ragged & Right hard cider called "Tulip Fest." It has strawberry and honey in it. Gods, I love local brews.
    Question of the Day: How much do I want ramen?
    Akishima
    Akishima
    @Ritcherfielderglen: There's ramen everywhere (the latest episode of My Senpai is Annoying made me want it) and it makes me so hungry. I was mostly asking myself the question of if I wanted ramen badly enough to leave the house today. The answer was apparently no. I'll have it tomorrow after work instead.
    Gens
    Gens
    Chocolate ramen is the only acceptable ramen.
    Akishima
    Akishima
    @Gens: Haha, first I gagged, then I started wondering what it would taste like... I just can't imagine the flavors mixing well. Lol.
    Archiving is about the dullest activity imaginable, and I've spent most of the last four days doing it. Really glad this isn't my usual job.
    Need to watch anime, but keep reading manga and doing other things instead. What is wrong with me?
    Vuh
    Vuh
    Same. I haven't watched a single episode in months. Watched the Eva movie but that's it. I've got such a huge 2021 backlog to get through...
    Finished the anime season challenge a week early. I don't think I've ever done that before.
    Autumn Equinox, yay! On the flip side, where the heck did the year go?
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    I know it’s been the fastest year like I felt I was done with uni yesterday even tho it was May lol.
    Decided to watch Dublin Murders. 5 episodes later it's 2 AM and I have work in the morning. Crap.
    Got home just in time for a power outage. Oh joy.
    Akishima
    Akishima
    @TheNuisance1, @SanaSans, @Slinderman407: It was only out for a couple hours at most, which is lucky, considering I'd just bought groceries that needed refrigeration and hadn't had dinner. Was kind of fun though, lit some candles and caught up on stuff using my phone.
    ReineDeSang
    ReineDeSang
    That's good at least. :)
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    @Akishima good to know that it was just a few hours and you kept yourself busy. Lucky enough your phone didn’t seem to die on ya
    Vacation is over. Back to the grindstone with renewed uncertainty about what the heck I'm doing with my life.
    Bicycled across the Golden Gate bridge today, something I've wanted to do since an aborted attempt several years ago due to heavy fog.
    On vaca in San Fran. Eating, drinking, exploring and hiking, all in good company- it really doesn't get better than this.
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Sounds like you had a pretty adventurous day for yourself
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back