UniversalParanoia1

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about following Chie, a girl that sat behind you in class, to a 'special' door. She found a little while ago. You were looking to see if there were other special doors in this world since you crawled through a window and ended up at this school, so who knows where the next special door might lead.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    Chie takes you to the complete other side of the school and you 4 stop in front of a door that says "Do not open". "Hmmm... This is the door?", you ask Chie. "Yeah, this door wasn't here a few days ago and you gotta agree that it's weird for a door to say do not enter."
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    Yukiko starts to giggle. "What?" "Yukiko always giggles about the silliest things, don't mind her." "Do not open the door... HAHAHAHAHA", Yukiko starts to giggle even louder. You just shake your head.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "A door?", the girl with the red vest asks you. "I'm looking for a special door. One that connect me to the area that I just came from, but... Currently, a friend of mine, is stuck in a storage room, on your school, but we can't exit it, so we're looking for maybe a door that opens up on the other side."
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    Chie's face lights up, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh.... IT'S ONE OF THOSE SPECIAL DOORS!" "Shhhhh", as Yukiko is trying to calm Chie down. "I know where we can find one of those doors!"
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    Good Night!
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about finding yourself in the school hallway with 2 girls that you've only just met. You've tried to explain the journey you've been on to find IT, Chie can't stop but interrupt you with questions every few seconds.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    She's absolutely fascinated with everything you're telling her, Yukiko however is trying to listen to your story, but she's feeling a little nervous about all of Chie's questions. "That's it! We're coming along with you! It sounds you need all the help you can get!"
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You start scratching your head, "I'm not sure your parents would be okay with you two just skipping school and chasing some girl who you've only just met through all sorts of strange worlds!" The girls giggle. "I just tell my mother I'm staying over at Yukiko" "And I don't have to tell anybody anything, my parents are too busy with running the local inn! It seems you're taking us with you"
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    Good Night!
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about walking out of the classroom with two giggly girls that you've only just met. You know their names and that they're the only two people in your class wearing different colour school uniforms. Right after you leave the classroom, the dapper owl flies over to you and lands on your shoulder, "Made some new friends I see m'lady?"
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "M'lady?" "Oh stop it Chie, you are so nosey all the time." "Hey, if I wasn't so nosey Yukiko, we wouldn't find ourselves here right now, skipping class!" Both Yukiko and Chie look at you, and you just stare back at them, "What?" The both ask you at the same time, "So what's your story?".
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about finding yourself in a classroom where you aren't even suppose to be. The surrounding students have taken a liking to you, but you just wanted to have a look for secret doors, but now you're thinking about ways to get out of this classroom.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "Your name was Chie, right? When does this class end?" With a confused look on her face, Chie replies, "About 50 more minutes" "Yeah nah... ", as you stick your arm up into the air. The teacher looks at you, "What's wrong?" "I'm feeling a bit sick, nerves I guess... Can I go see the nurses' office?" The teacher nods his head, "do you need somebody to go with you?"
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "Sure, I want to take her with me", as you point to Chie. "I'm feeling sick too! Can Yukiko help the both of us teach?" "Just be careful down the hallways that you run into boys! " "Yes, King Moron!" "What did I tell you about calling me that, miss Satonaka?"
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    Good Night!
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady. May you have sweet dreams about getting told that the guy you're sitting next to in class has a main protagonist syndrome by one of the girls sitting behind you in class. "Main character? What does that even mean?" The girl giggles, "he thinks that other people are making his choices for him. He thinks that people want to experience what we're doing through his eyes"
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "Crazy, right?" You nod at the girl. The girl smiles back, "Hi, my name is Chie Satonaka... I love MEAT and I love Trial of the Dr-r-r-r-ragon!" You just nod your head and think to yourself, "I wasn't even supposed to be here today."
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    Good Night!
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about finding yourself in class... yes, on a weekend. You're sitting next to a guy with a grey bowl cut and right behind you are two giggling girls, one is wearing a green and the other wearing a red outfit, which is odd since everybody else in the class is wearing a black uniform.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "What lesson is this anyways?", you ask the guy with the grey bowl cut. He just lifts his shoulders up, making a motion that he doesn't know. You raise an eyebrow, "That's very helpful." The girl with the green jacket on leans forward, over her desk and whispers to you, "he can't talk... main character syndrome"
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    The teacher notices the boy looking over at you and then also looks into your direction. You now peek over at the teacher, who's got an impressive set of teeth. The teacher starts moving to the door, you quickly duck away but you already know he's seen you.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "Get your butt in here!" You walk into the classroom, making a somewhat apologizing motion towards the rest of the class. "There, in front of the girls and next to the guy with the grey hair... take a seat!" You sit next to the guy who spotted you earlier. "Hi" You look at him, but he doesn't say anything back but just waves his hand at you.
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    Good Night!
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You pop your head inside and look around. "Nobody here, guess they wouldn't mind if we had a look around." A door opens up, and a young man walks out of it, he walks towards you. In a panic, you say hi, but the guys walks past you. Looking uninterested in you or the dapper owl, kinda slouching his way through the hallway.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "What an interesting dude", you whisper and the dapper owl agrees. You see the class numbers above the doors. The classrooms have really big windows and you can't resist peeking through them. "Look at the girl over there, she's the only one wearing a green vest." "You're right m'lady, that other next to her is wearing a red blouse." "Must be special students!"
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    Good Night!
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    As she runs away, the dapper owl lands on your shoulder. "It seems that we're in some kind of anime world m'lady and I don't see any exists other than this window. I'm not saying that there isn't other exists, but I just can't see any."
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "I see... What do you think we should do, sir dapper owl? Do we look around for a bit or do we just go back to that room? At least we know zombie Bill won't be able to cause any trouble." "How about we check the school out for a bit?" "That's not a bad idea!"
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    Good Night!
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "Hanekawa you say? I know somebody with that name!" "You don't say?" "May I ask you your first name?" "Y-y-you are rather direct, aren't you? We only just met!" "You were already wanting to call me Uni-chan, I don't feel you have a right to question me questioning you!" "V-v-valid point! I-i-it's Tsu.." "Tsubasa?"
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    The girl's face turns white, "H-h-how did you know?" You giggle, "And I'm guessing this is the Naoetsu Private High School?" Hanekawa nods her head, "Wow, you must know a lot!" You can't resist this opportunity, "I don't know everything, I just know what I know"
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    Good Night!
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    My apologies for being a little slow m'lady. We've gone into another covid lockdown over in New Zealand, so kinda out of my normal flow :) Don't worry, we all good, I love having the girlfriend home... We haven't started killing each other just yet! :)
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    Anyways, g'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about telling a student who snuck up behind you off for telling you to go to your classes. "Listen here young lady! I'm princess Uni and I'm an 'murican and we don't go to school on Saturday! I ended up here by accident!" "Oh... I see. I understand! Sorry sensei!"
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "No, no... I'm a student too but just a different school!" "Oh, I'm sorry senpai!" "No, no... No need to call me senpai either, please" "Oh... ok Princess Uni-sama... san... chan?!" "No...no... ugh... whatever! Just call me Uni! What is your name?" The girl pushes her glasses up her nose, "Hanekawa"
    Rascal
    Rascal
    We're all evil here
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about being told to get ready for school by a person that noticed you peeking around the corner of the storage room. "No! I'm not getting ready for school, it's weekend!". The person behind you puts his hands up, "Ok. Ok. Sorry, my apologies! Enjoy your weekend"
    UniversalParanoia1
    UniversalParanoia1
    @Gozza they backed off, as they should!
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about telling Bill that you'll be right back as you're wanting to get an idea of what's around you while Bill himself is going to be stuck in the storage room you just crawled out of. The dapper owl has already flown off to observe the area.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    As you're looking around, you do hear a lot of awkward noises coming from the storage room. "Poor Bill, can't stay out of trouble at all", you say to yourself. "Let's see what's out here." You look around the area and... you notice you're actually staring at a bunch of bushes and a fence with the storage building behind you.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You walk to the corner of the building and peek around the corner and you notice a ton of students who seem to be going to class. "Where is your school uniform?!?!", a voice says from behind you. "Eek!" "You better hurry up, classes are about to begin!"
    Goodnight! Tomorrow is my first day of senior year….
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "Clearly I'm not going to be able to help you through this window Bill." "Why not?" You kinda shake your head, "Bill, look at the size of this window, it's rather small." "Did you just call me fat? Are you fat shaming me right now?" You shake your head some more, "No, no... you're just a large zombie man, and I'm just a young princess. The strength to weight ratio isn't in my favour."
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    Zombie Bill takes a moment to take in what you just said and starts shaking his head... "You have a point!" You nod in agreement with Bill, "But... You're also too fat for this window."
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    Good luck and have fun tomorrow, m'lady! :)
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You start rocking back and forth, measure your steps and when you feel the moment is right you start to count down from 3. "3... 2... 1... " With big steps you run towards the springboard, you bend your knees at the right time and as you stretch out for the jump, you feel you've executed your jump perfectly! And you reach the window with your first attempt!
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    Excited as you are, you crawl through the window and right when you reach the other side, you notice the door inside the storage room opening up. "Princess Uni?". You notice zombie Bill sticking his head in the room. "BILL, keep the door op...e...". Click!
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    Good Night!
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about checking out a storage area that's attached to the swimming pool. As expected, the door had locked itself behind you after you and the dapper owl entered. The only way out seems to be through a tiny window
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    As you look through the area, you come across a lot of really big pieces of training equipment, too heavy to move however, so you are still looking around.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    After looking around for a minute, you come across a springboard. "Guess we'll have to give this a try."
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about going into the storage room with the dapper owl, looking for a way to get out of the swimming pool that Billy Bonkers had locked you up in.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You hear a loud bang behind you and as you turn around you notice that the door slammed shut behind you. "I KNEW IT!", as you look at the door, you feel relieved that you didn't get locked in here with zombie Bill. "Well, look for a little window, mister dapper owl." "On it m'lady." "I'll check this part of the storage area."
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    After just a minute of looking around the dapper owl calls out at you, "m'lady! I've found a window and... it's indeed small." You look up at the window, "Yup... that does look small, Canti would never fight through there, so we might just have to squeeze through and check it out. Let's look for something that I can climb on."
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about chasing Billy Bonkers, who is trying to sneak out of the swimming pool where you just fought a giant guy on a little platform, called a land. You're running towards the door that you just saw Billy Bonkers sneaked out of, but he locked the door, so you can't open it.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "Well, it seems we're stuck here. Team, look around for ways to get out of this place." The team starts to look around the pool, there are a few other doors and a storage area. You quickly point zombie Bill towards one of the doors because you have seen enough anime to know that getting locked up with Bill in a storage room just isn't the smartest thing to do.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    You ask the dapper owl to go with you while the rest of the team take a door of their own. "Alright, let's meet back here in about 15 minutes, good luck!"
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    G'night m'lady! May you have sweet dreams about just beating a giant guy in the swimming pool after zombie Bill defeated 'm in a game of Keijo, him throwing you at a wall but recovering by smacking him with a baseball bat after... you used Goldilocks' pocket shadow dimension to avoid taking damage.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    After climbing out of the pool, you make your way over to zombie Bill to check up on him since he got injured pretty badly. "I'm a zombie m'lady, don't worry about me... more importantly, shouldn't I congratulate you on becoming the new owner of the park?" You smile and turn your head to find Billy Bonkers, who is trying to sneak out of the pool.
    ACrankyOldMan
    ACrankyOldMan
    "Oi, oi, oi, you! Get your butt back here"
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back