Maddiemouse
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I planned to work out and have a nice body for people to look at this summer, but then I remembered I like food more than I like people...
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    You can eat well and work out, but I guess that's my mentality as a guy.
    Dankvart
    Dankvart
    A killer-quote! Gonna steal it XD
    Also for some reason made me think that Infected Mushroom - Converting Vegetarians should play in the background XD
    BrainBlow
    BrainBlow
    Working out makes food taste better.
    My son screamed like a little girl when he saw a spider so no paternity test was needed.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    If it was a poisonous spider I would definitely understand.
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    That boy was scared of a spider? Weak, I haven't been scared around spiders ever sense I learned their weakness, flamethrowers.
    Some would call me a "Foodie", but that definition is too refined. I'm more along the lines of a glutton.
    Just recently got hooked on That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime and LOVE it!
    D4RKS3NS3I
    D4RKS3NS3I
    Good shit man, it's definetly a great manga, so I'mma guess it's a good anime too lel
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Yeah it’s good enough, haven’t read in a long while tho
    Oscar90
    Oscar90
    I love it too. The Light Novel is good too. I'm so tempted to buy this big slime plush i keep seeing.
    Show her you care this Valentine's Day by grabbing anything off the CVS shelf with a heart on it.
    If a supervisor at work gets the Covid, do the people who kiss his ass have to get tested? Asking for a friend...
    Hayane
    Hayane
    The only viable test would be that new one from china, nose swab test won't work with those species.
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Yeah most definitely because he was a close contact!!
    "Truth does not mind being questioned. A lie does not like being challenged." - Someone
    LUCIIIII
    LUCIIIII
    oohh that hit hard, so true though
    When a kid says " Daddy, I want mommy", that's the kid version of "I'd like to speak to your supervisor."
    D4RKS3NS3I
    D4RKS3NS3I
    I'm too scared of my mom to say that to my dad lmao
    LUCIIIII
    LUCIIIII
    omg
    I drive more safely when there's food in the passenger seat than when there's a person sitting there.
    Akishima
    Akishima
    Ain't that the truth! I'm so unused to driving with people in the car, that it's actually kind of scary when there are. Too distracting. And I can eat and drive- not so great with the talking and driving.
    This alphabet soup that I spilled on the floor is still more coherent than most Pitbull lyrics.
    Oscar90
    Oscar90
    The sound it made was probably better too.
    Mentallysighing
    Mentallysighing
    Why the hate for Mr. Worldwide
    My son is on guitar, my daughters are on drums and harmonica, and I’m on my second ibuprofen.
    D4RKS3NS3I
    D4RKS3NS3I
    Oh god just thinking about it, my heads hurts
    S
    SPOICAT
    This is why I wouldn’t like to have kids
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back