TheCautionBandi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Slowly been gettin more into anime this month. Dub is helping cause sub isn't working as well cause of bad attention span.
    Really happy with the anime adaptation of Call of the Night. Easily my favorite anime of the season so far.
    Nemurin238
    Nemurin238
    Same, they did an amazing job with the backgrounds and the aesthetic of the anime, it gives the night and vampire vibe which is amazing
    I finished SpyxFamily and glad I did but I think that's the only seasonal I'll catch up to for now. My attention span is dwindling sadly.
    Nemurin238
    Nemurin238
    Spy x family is the most enjoyable and most watched season of 2022 (for now)
    TheCautionBandi
    TheCautionBandi
    Yep. Looks like a bunch of stuff in Fall will dethrone it though.
    Alright time to finally start catching up on what I've missed. Hopefully I can catch up on every seasonal anime I'm behind in (it's a lot)
    Haven't watched seasonal anime in a few weeks. Too swamped with work for now. Gonna catch up when school finishes in a few weeks.
    Nemurin238
    Nemurin238
    Same, I can only watch one seasonal anime daily because of exams
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Yeah I had to take a breather with this seasonal anime as life got in the way so hoping to get catching up soon
    Alright it's confirmed. I've fully returned to the world of anime and I'm glad because Spring 2022 is looking pretty great so far.
    Nemurin238
    Nemurin238
    Glad you are back, Spring 2022 does look promising
    Finally crawling out of the anime slump I was in for the past 6 months. Baby steps, but hopefully I'll be able to participate in Spring 2022
    Nemurin238
    Nemurin238
    Glad your out of your anime burnout, Spring 2022 is definitely worth it especially with the new anime coming out
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Good to know you gave yourself a break when you needed it. There seems to be a good few anime this season than Winter 2022 so hopefully they are good enough to binge!
    Hopefully 2022 is the start of a year where I can finally get fully back into anime again.
    TheMonsterUnderUrBed
    TheMonsterUnderUrBed
    Yeahh. Its been quite a while since I've watched an anime lmao
    Nemurin238
    Nemurin238
    Good luck on watching some anime, I feel the same way as well since I have anime burnout
    Really confused by Demon Slayer Season 2. Why put Mugen Train as the first 7 episodes? That's just wasting a good chunk of your season.
    Rascal
    Rascal
    Not wasting, more like making it a full season since the next arc isn't long enough to be a full season.
    g3data
    g3data
    Same reason why Dragon Ball Super redid Battle of Gods and Resurrection F. A TV series shouldn't have important aspects of it's story appear elsewhere (this time as a feature-length film that ran in theaters) and just assume everyone will watch it that way.
    Suffocating in all the Summer 2021 Anime I gotta catch up on
    S
    Shihai
    Skip crap, ez
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    I’m only watching kobayashis dragon maid, I personally found this season to be rather off than last season..
    I'm so glad I decided to read Dragon Ball. It's one of my favorite manga and one of the only things that makes me happy right now.
    I think this is the most amount of manga I've ever read in 1 sitting. 14 chapters of My Hero Academia + 33 chapters of Dragon Ball.
    g3data
    g3data
    That sounds like something I could bang out in about an hour. No speedreading.
    Just got done with the Forest Training Camp arc in my MHA reread. Way better in the manga than in the anime, at least from what I remember.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back