Ebonyslayer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Going to check out the 2nd season of Dragon Maid. Since the last seasonal isekai anime I tried out was dog shit.
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Yeah that’s pretty much the only show I’m watching so far whereas I don’t know when Sonny Boy. Tbh this summer season is pretty vague this year, pretty disappointing
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    @TheNuisance1 There are a few anime this season that interest me that I have yet to check out. But Seirei Gensouki's 4.1 rating is way too high honestly. I cannot comprehend why people are watching that when there are better series.
    I jog for the first time in weeks, and I've realized how out of shape I am. I have my job but its still no excuse. Hope to make some changes
    Kari5
    Kari5
    Jogging is very hard unless you keep it up, even if you are in good shape.
    Oscar90
    Oscar90
    I enjoy jogging/running even though I haven't gone for a while.
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    I feel your pain. I used to be able to jog 3 miles. Now, I can only barely do one.
    You know the anime you're watching is going to be fun when the protagonist is putting leeches on a girl. I have the feeling I'm going to
    I hate it when I feel tired on my days off. Kills my motivation to do anything. I did discover some cool rock songs though.
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Yeah I be like don’t feel like doing jack crap some days
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    @Oscar90 Mostly some of the newer songs from Within Temptation and other female lead rock bands.
    Oscar90
    Oscar90
    Oh, nice. Within Temptation is great. I've been listening to a lot of Rage of Light, her melodic and harsh vocals are amazing.
    Happy I got home from work earlier, but there's only so much time to do stuff. Feel sad moment.
    Oscar90
    Oscar90
    I hate that feeling. I usually can't get myself to do anything after work because I'm so tired. Then I feel bad for not having done anything.
    howtoprocrastinate
    howtoprocrastinate
    Not a great feeling. Never lets me get anything done after work
    interregnum
    interregnum
    This is me basically any time I take time off from work. "All right--let's get to that list o' stuff I wanna do! What should I start wi--whatta ya mean it's time to go back?!"
    Happy I'm caught up on the To Your Eternity anime, but there are still other seasonal anime I'm behind in. For another day then.
    I'm glad I have full time hours, but not having more free time is starting to annoy me. Regardless, I'm happy to have a job to begin with.
    Oscar90
    Oscar90
    I denied full time mostly because the place is far and I hate driving in the city, but also I like my free time. I know I'll have to go full time eventually.
    Finally have a free day tomorrow. Looking forward to working out and catching up on all my current anime finally.
    Oscar90
    Oscar90
    I'm off tomorrow too. Although I don't look forward to working out, I do it anyway. I am looking forward to watching some seasonal anime though. Enjoy your free day!!
    Why did today have to happen? Just knowing about Miura's death is going to put me in a depressed state, one that is sure to last awhile.
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    I honestly didn’t know who Miura was until you said it, poor man. May he rest in peace;(
    arnexks
    arnexks
    I'm glad I got to experience Berserk while he was alive, I'm happy for what he achieved. In life and in death he will be remembered, that thought brings me a little solace.
    I felt so stuffed yesterday, the amount of leftovers I was eating. Feels like a relief to feel less full now.
    Have to go to work, but still behind in some anime. Feels sad moment.
    Rascal
    Rascal
    I feel like I'm gonna be behind on anime for a week or two
    Been discovering a lot of good music thanks to Spotify, but I loathe the thought of trying to finish Golden Sun:Dark Dawn.
    A nice slow day before work. Perfect, cause I want to do more Ben 10: Alien Force.
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    Ben 10? Man I haven't watch that in years. What are you watching it on?
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    My brother was able to get a copy of it actually, which wasn't too hard.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back