osaka
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• also- I am such a loser- I dropped my phone out of balcony and I have to buy new phone :> CONGRATS TO ME :| (I was just listening music tho)
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    No, not a loser. Just stupid. jkjk That's rather too bad.
    TheMonsterUnderUrBed
    TheMonsterUnderUrBed
    Oof-
    Were you at least able to recover your sd card thingy?
    I'm back!! I replied to all of you and maybe let's start from the beginning! - how your life has been going while I wasn't here?? haha ^^ <3
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    It's been fine. My entire country had a famine and there's been none stop nuclear annihilation. But the minute you left the worst thing ever happened!!! I slipped on a banana peel!!!! Oh how my world has been shattered!!
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    Welcome back! lol
    osaka
    osaka
    @Slinderman407 - hahahahaha yea amazing!! and oml- bananas are super dangerous lmfaoo :|
    I'm sorry- I wasn't active because I was busy with school. Now when it is holiday time I will try to be more active and reply to ur comments
    osaka
    osaka
    give me few days and I promise I will reply to all of them <333
    Oscar90
    Oscar90
    Welcome back!!
    osaka
    osaka
    Hello guys!! Sorry for being so inactive but I was really busy with my school stuff and packaging my orders- but here I am!! Finally back <3
    btw- I AM SO FREAKING HAPPY BECAUSE I DIVE FOR 12 METERS AAAA TwT just wanted to tell u guys hahah :P
    osaka
    osaka
    Thank you all so much TwT I will try soon to dive on 15 and then 20 haha and hope I will survive that XDGFG but even tho thank you so so much guys <3
    osaka
    osaka
    @Titanus1144 - but this is also really great!!! I first dive at 5 meters for few times and than on the second lesson I dive on 12 but I congratulate you really <33 5 meters is great!! ^^
    DrCoeloCephalo
    DrCoeloCephalo
    That's gotta be a pain in the ears. I can't go lower than 6 feet without the pressure tickling my ears.
    hey guys how u are doing recently?? ^^ I wasn't posting on forum because of all my work but I will try to be more active <3
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407

My days have been pretty stressful. It's inching the end of the school year so were leaning we have left. In May we're going to be taking all our final exams so that'll be fun.
    osaka
    osaka
    @AnimeSerenity - I agree with you. Thank you for reminding me about that I really appreciate your reply TwT <3
    osaka
    osaka
    @Slinderman407 - glad to hear you are going to be fine haha ^^ And I also hope your exams will go well!! Good luck!! :D
    Any thoughts about 'dream face reveal' that was four days ago? XDFGF I was literally laughing it was that dumb lmfao TwT
    OMG?! MAY IS ASK HOW TF I GET 6 FROM FREAKING MATH TEST?! GODDAMNIT I AM A GENIUS PLZ XDGFG
    osaka
    osaka
    hahahaha thank you guys so much!! And yes @Slinderman407 in my country it is like 100%
    vvxlery
    vvxlery
    When getting a 6 on any test where I am is literally worse than an F.... It would literally be the same as getting a 0. -_-
    osaka
    osaka
    @vvxlery - bahaha yea ik that in some countries it works like that but not in mine which is great bahaha </3
    also dream smp fans out there?? just asking of curiosity hahaha :PP
    Oceanwithwaves
    Oceanwithwaves
    I like the squads and friend-groups that formed because of it. I like to watch some collabs sometimes. The smp just got too complicated after a while.
    Cherstal
    Cherstal
    yeah! been following it since september. haven't watched as much lately though due to how time intensive/messy/dark it got, but I still try to tune in to a few of them occasionally (esp Quackity, his streams are always hecka funny)
    osaka
    osaka
    yeah I can agree on that :P thanks for the respond haha
    oh I can say that my pain will end soon because y know- easter XDFDG (tbh idk if I can say that school is pain cuz it is not that bad) lmao
    Oceanwithwaves
    Oceanwithwaves
    Same, I'm really looking forward to easter.
    osaka
    osaka
    can I wish you an early happy easter then?? ^^ haha
    Oceanwithwaves
    Oceanwithwaves
    Thank you so much, you too!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back