TheCautionBandi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Now in my MHA reread I've reached the Final Exams Arc. The Vs. Hero Killer Stain arc was amazing and way better than I remembered.
    In my MHA reread, I'm now on the Sports Festival Arc. This is where MHA truly becomes great (not that it was bad before).
    Time for my My Hero Academia reread. This is gonna be nostalgic, since this was my first manga.
    blissinapricot
    blissinapricot
    Is the manga good? I tried to watch the anime but couldn't get passed the first episode so I was wondering if the manga's better!
    Catching up on some seasonal anime. Any other shows this season that are worth checking out?
    Oscar90
    Oscar90
    I haven't even started the season yet, but I have an idea of what I want to watch. Is there anything you'd recommend?
    Akishima
    Akishima
    You're pretty much already watching the ones I'd recommend, but maybe Scarlet Nexus, Peach Boy Riverside, Sonny Boy, or Realist Hero? There's also Re-Main if you like sports, and Aquatope on White Sand for drama. It's really too soon for me to say whether any of these are gonna be amazing, but I'm enjoying them so far.
    Bored and not having a desire to watch any of the anime I'm currently watching. Wanna watch something new but new anime is so hard to find.
    Oscar90
    Oscar90
    Do it, I did the same thing when I had a difficult time deciding what to watch. But also because Toradora is a fun watch.
    Aratakun
    Aratakun
    Toradora is good choice for rewatch
    :-D
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    A very smart choice indeed
    After finishing Chainsaw Man, I'm currently looking for some more action manga to read. Anyone got any recommendations?
    Balthasaurus
    Balthasaurus
    Have you heard of Sakamoto Days? It's a comedy/action manga with some excellent fight scenes. I highly recommend it.
    TheCautionBandi
    TheCautionBandi
    I might check that out
    arnexks
    arnexks
    Dorohedoro and Ajin. My 2 of my most loved mangas. Great action you believe me.
    Just finished Chainsaw Man. It's amazing and I can't wait for the anime!
    g3data
    g3data
    I'd say just read it. Knowing what will happen won't really ruin the experience of watching the anime so long as you don't learn through being spoiled, in fact it will most likely get you only more excited.
    TheMonsterUnderUrBed
    TheMonsterUnderUrBed
    @g3data Ohh that's true. Yeah, I'll probs read the manga. Thanks :)
    Aratakun
    Aratakun
    Yeah! Can't wait*\0/* for anime after I finished manga few weeks ago.

@g3data totally agreed^_^
    Black Clover is now one of my favorite shonen. Like why have I been sleeping on it all this time?!
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    I like Noelle and Zora, if we're talking about favorite Black Clover characters.
    osaka
    osaka
    I haven't watched it :<< and may I ask what is so nice about this anime?? I thought it is just basic shone like any other like wha or smith bhhahaha :D
    TheCautionBandi
    TheCautionBandi
    Black Clover (especially the manga) is great. The fight scenes are easy to follow and fun, and the characters are amazing. The show just gets better and better.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back