Meron
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Times I look at faved and disliked characters on profile pages. It feels like a really weird crossover someone would make for deivantart.
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Or put them all into AI xD
    Meron
    Meron
    More pointing out that it's really funny to see very different characters in the same space as each other. Like Winnie the pooh next to Dean Winchester, Angry Video Game Nerd and Truck-kun. It would be fun to imagine the interaction though.
    You hear that, in the distance? It's the sound of disgruntled avon ladies. Uprising is now.
    Ever just look at a day, like one that has just started, and just go no.
    ShadowChan
    ShadowChan
    Oh many times :')
    Madoka
    Madoka
    Every weekday... but i still have to do life stuff until the weekend comes by again so no point dwelling on it.
    blissinapricot
    blissinapricot
    Everyday
    So amount of wasp holes we are getting this year is nuts, and earlier I evicted some by taping the hole, and now they keep following me.
    DetectiveImari
    DetectiveImari
    Sounds awful. Better be careful if you are planning to get rid of other holes, because they are already keeping an eye on you.
    I wonder, is it that my brain is full of holes, or is it more hole than brain at this point?
    Gyre
    Gyre
    What if you never had a brain to feel the hole to begin with
    My number 1 reason for wanting to be isekaied is being I want to eat whatever the fuck I want. Like cheese cake and coffee, and greasy food!
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Honestly I would freak out if I was transported to another world
    Meron
    Meron
    I mean if a truck already had my name on it. I better be allowed to eat what the fuck I wanted without being sick that time round lol. It was a bitter fleeting thought I had, because I was reading a book, and they described all this good food I can't eat. Maddening!
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    I probably imagine Truck Kun being a grocery delivery lorry that immediately warps you and you would have a good time with food all around . Now that would be a unique anime of the year!
    I found the bee hole. There were bees coming out of it.
    Meron
    Meron
    I don't think this species makes honey that is easy to harvest. I just saw them going in and out, they do investigate me though if I go near it though.
    Oscar90
    Oscar90
    I'm also highly allergic, so I wouldn't go anywhere near it.
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    Hmm one time a huge swarm of bees attacked me, but I'm pretty sure imagined it...
    Please leave your bean surplus at the door. It's getting a bit full in here.
    Used to be able to leave a pie out on the window sill in here. Gone are those blissful cooling pie days.
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    I would imagine the flys surrounding it or even wasps. I would just leave it to cool inside with a umbrella cover
    Meron
    Meron
    Umbrella might trap the heat. I need to cool this pie. Insect repellent might work on the other stuff.
    I am looking for ways to cool down. Is removing my skin an option? Cause it feels like this shit is on fire.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    There's always drinking water and having a fan in the room, but I'm guessing you've already done that.
    Meron
    Meron
    Yeah, we even bought more fans. Considering more now.
    Every time I look in the recs of entries. I see a bunch of goobs just spamming random shit. If you can't think of a reason, just shhh. Stop.
    cotyy
    cotyy
    Totally unrelated but, omg I thought I was tripping when your pfp started looking around.
    I think I should make EGG salad this week.
    K
    Kojima9
    Do it
    Meron
    Meron
    Well its hot as hell most days. Boil EGGs in the morning, then make the salad for dinner. Then no hot stove and dying.
    knoxyal
    knoxyal
    Read that as ee-jii-jii for some reason and was like, what’s that?
    Omelette time. It is the end, it is the reckoning.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    A reckoning for the egg at least.
    Akishima
    Akishima
    Time to devour the unborn. You monster! (Hope it was tasty!)
    RedJack3t
    RedJack3t
    Yeah you reckon that egg.
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Someone likes the letter A a bit too much.
    G
    GTOwlnizuka
    Masterfully crafted statuses like this always make me fall in love with language all over again. The nuance, the subtlety.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back