Akishima
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• An evening is not long enough to binge an entire anime season. Dangit. Why isn't it Friday?
    ReineDeSang
    ReineDeSang
    You can have some of my time. It seems I'm the only one who time seems to be slowing for lol.
    Stock earbuds are so damned uncomfortable. How can people wear these things? Headphones are going out and I don't have a backup pair. Ugh.
    Madoka
    Madoka
    I almost always wore headphones, everyone who was there with their earphones in public and i had a pair of wireless headphones, didn't care, the quality was great and funny enough, i see many with them now days.
    Madoka
    Madoka
    Though i don't dislike earbuds, I got a cheapish pair from Amazon about 3 years ago, brand less ones to try out, they are pretty good quality and very comfortable, never had issues and they still work fine to this day, but i did try a pair someone gave me and they was so painful to wear, very uncomfortable... so i guess it varies pretty much.
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    Headphones are superb. Earbuds can burn
    My art addiction is kind of out of control. We won't talk about anime- that's just life.
    Hot weather is back again- it's too damned hot, but glad summer isn't over yet. What am I saying...I love fall.
    My feet are cold. I always complain when it gets hot out, but man, summer was too short if a couple weeks of hot weather is all we got.
    Vuh
    Vuh
    Aren't you guys getting another über-heat wave soon?
    Akishima
    Akishima
    @Vuh: Maybe? I don't really pay attention to weather predictions but looking at it, it does look like it's supposed to be in the 80s all week. But it's supposed to get down to 51 tonight.
    Finding bicycling really enjoyable. Should really branch out and try some other locations around here. Hmm.
    Akishima
    Akishima
    @Vuh: Agreed, and it's a good workout too. Weren't you finally getting your driver's license though?
    Vuh
    Vuh
    @Akishima well, the process takes 3 months in normal times. I'll probably have a license by 2022 because of the virus. And besides, commuting to work by bicycle is basically the only exercise I can fit into my schedule, so it's either that or rot in my cubicle lmao
    Akishima
    Akishima
    @Vuh, wow, it's still delaying things that much, huh. But yeah, why not bike to work if you can? It'll be nice to have another option besides public transport during inclement weather though.
    Aiyah, I'm restless.
    Bloodlord739
    Bloodlord739
    Given that it's 10 AM rn and that I've been UP till now getting way too absorbed in mangas and completely losing track of time being lost in a world of fiction. Yes indeed I would have to say that I too am restless XD.
    Akishima
    Akishima
    @Bloodlord739: Time for some sleep, sounds like. But it's lovely when something is that absorbing.
    Guess who finally, reluctantly got a smartphone. This old dog. I really don't like learning new tricks.
    Decided to get the ArtFX Satoru Gojou figure. Now I'm wondering if I should get Megumi too. I'm totally gonna regret this.
    Madoka
    Madoka
    I can already see your bank balance draining!
    And the battle commences. We are going to sit out on the porch and watch the neighborhood break the law. Should be a good time.
    Jet
    Jet
    What happened?
    Akishima
    Akishima
    @Jet: Independence Day, lol. Fireworks are illegal here. Hasn't stopped anyone yet.
    Biked to a neighboring town yesterday. I think it was around 16 mi roundtrip. Absolutely gorgeous evening.
    howtoprocrastinate
    howtoprocrastinate
    Wow, that seems like a lot of exercise, but it was probably worth it
    Akishima
    Akishima
    @Madoka: Haha, good point- but Oreki is my default mode. I just have surprising moments of temporary insanity when I do things like that. Doesn't happen often.

@howtoprocrastinate: I thought I would feel a lot worse today, but turns out a good bike seat, bike gloves and aired tires works wonders (unlike the last ride I did sans all of those)
    howtoprocrastinate
    howtoprocrastinate
    @Akishima Sounds like you were prepared. It's good that it wasn't as bad as you thought it would be
    Planning vacation makes me so grumpy. I know I need it, but routine is god and the disruption to that is criminal.
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    I feel u, organising your stuff when u are planning to go somewhere is a killer, especially if you're going with ppl..
    I have reluctantly decided to create spreadsheets for my anime, manga and soundtrack collections. I'm already tired just thinking about it.
    cotyy
    cotyy
    @Vuh I mean you could export your list, but you need to use a json file viewer. You can find those online.
    Akishima
    Akishima
    @Clotilde: Thanks! That's an interesting idea. I already have a list in a word doc format though, so just gotta go through the very tedious process of copy-paste to the spreadsheet and then fill in any info I don't have listed. @Vuh: Yeah, that's how I feel too, but...there are perks to this, so I keep telling myself.
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Yeah that’s not a bad idea cause catalog sites (like this one) could potentially get hit by a cyber attack so it’s not a harm for backup
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back