lizriley03
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• just decided it was time to buckle down and get some laundry done...waited so long that I have five loads to do...god
    Hey y'all... I'm trying to find a manga that has few volumes(max 10)doesn't have an anime adaptation, + that I could easily find a copy of
    Been sleeping a lot lately lol.... how are y'all doing?!
    Oscar90
    Oscar90
    I've been "sleepy" a lot lately, but not sleeping enough apparently. Work has got me stressing, and being introverted, I feel so tired after interacting with people all day.
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    Man I've definitely been sleepy these paste few days. Been goin' to sleep at 11 and waken up at 7, so I've been quite exhausted. Overall been pretty good.
    Hay guys how do we feel about giving me all ur money :))
    Madoka
    Madoka
    Give me your bank details (don't forget the long number and the expiry date!) and i will see into sending you my money asap!
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    How would you like 60 cents?
    Gorillas or Orangutans?? let me know it's important.
    g3data
    g3data
    Gorillas are the muscular chads of primates. Orangutans are fuzzy blobs with scrawny arms. Gorillas all the way.
    Claptrap
    Claptrap
    Orangutans are cuter, but gorillas take care of their families better and have more interesting social structures. Plus orangutans are Super Sexually Aggressive. So i'll go with gorillas
    DrCoeloCephalo
    DrCoeloCephalo
    Probably gorillas. They're stronger and more suited to combat and I like power.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back