apoc9
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni" is getting a second season. Seriously why?!
    Sodafox
    Sodafox
    Waifus maybe? Idk I never watched it but if it's a harem anime then it probably has some weeb whales propping it up.
    Nemurin238
    Nemurin238
    Probably waifus but I have no clue how that is getting a season 2.
    I'm rewatching Sono Bisque Doll and then hopefully come to some decisive conclusions for review.
    More and more I'm opting for long manga reading session over watching 20 minutes of an anime episode.
    Trying free 1st volume of Futoku no Guild manga. Utterly useless group of girls trained by veteran hunter. It reminds me of Konosuba.
    Today I have been reading Kage no Jitsuryokusha LN vol 1. It's more enjoyable than the manga adaptation.
    Read two new manga releases "Isekai Bishoujo to Juniku Onisan to" and "Koi wa sekai seifuku no ato de".
    I bought myself the first new Yamato 2205 Bluray. The first impression it is better than 2202 series.
    This season is different for me, because it has a lot of manga adaptation, which I have read.
    Some of my favorite manga series are going to release new volumes in following months. It's Christmas!
    Shadow house manga vol. 9 is going to be released soon. Really looking forward to it.
    Reached 100 reviews. Didn't expect that, but I'm glad it was while making review on a good series.
    It's the end of season, but I still didn't complete most of series I did started at the beginning.
    Oscar90
    Oscar90
    I managed to complete everything that I could before the season end. Luckily I had 4 days off or I don't think I could've done it.
    Searching manga on AP using transcription is sometimes thing of nightmares. Why would you translate random word in a title to english.
    Slaynoir
    Slaynoir
    True. But I have found interesting results out of pure random words.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    You'd be surprised at what you can find by putting in specific words through the search engine.
    Finished watching AoT final season in 2 days. It was different from what I was expecting after watching first 6 episodes.
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Yeah people got confused from the beginning but as the story progresses, youre grand
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    The author went for a different direction with the characters, which I thought was interesting.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back