Cherstal
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Another day, another round of zoom classes. Really not feeling it today but what can ya do besides chug coffee and cope
    WarningNamed
    WarningNamed
    I feel that. I used to be able to wake up at 4 am for high school and now 8 am college classes kill me lmao even if they are zoom. The first day I had a total bedhead and all I heard was the teacher say let's turn on our cameras and make an introduction.
    Cherstal
    Cherstal
    @WarningNamed Oh god, that's my nightmare scenario right there. I'm in my PJs during zoom class a good 50% of the time, at least if you know beforehand you can get dressed but if they spring it on you like that... that's a big RIP lmao
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    I relate with Teams, it’s always never ending. I also hate turning on the camera if I feel like I just woke up and not having me hair combed xD
    I tried making an AMV for the first time today. It took me hours just to get 30 secs done, but man it's satisfying.
    Oceanwithwaves
    Oceanwithwaves
    Nice! Good luck!
    Milo
    Milo
    Well done, it really does take a long time to make AMV, for me they take around 10 hours, maybe more, but it's worth it.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    I used to watch amvs all the time when I was younger yet I never knew how hard it can be to make them.
    Wow, can't believe it's been a year since I joined AP. Thank god for MAL self-destructing--the shitposting is so much higher quality here!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back