Slaynoir
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Looks like I won't be joining Discord anytime soon o___o Don't own a cell phone you see...ugh.
    L
    Liralei
    You can download Discord on the pc, you know
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    Ah the pain or not having a cellphone is felt. I can't get access to my Microsoft account until I have one.
    Today I've watched at least one episode each of Cerberus, Kiznaiver, Monster Musume and Armed Girls. My interests are all over the place.
    I seriously just made an entire dank thread dedicated to the Tasteful Dankess God, Thrawn. Enjoy my stupid idea.
    I get to go to work today! I'm so glad to be working again. Last week was a blast so I'm really looking forward for today. :3
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    Nice to see people excited about working!
    howtoprocrastinate
    howtoprocrastinate
    It's good that you're excited to work! Hope that you gave another good week
    Feeling pretty good. Why? I just found out Truck-kun is a favorite character on AP. I'm so ded lol
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Yup truck kun is a popular murderer in the manga world
    TheMonsterUnderUrBed
    TheMonsterUnderUrBed
    Yess! And whoever wrote the description is literally the best
    Slaynoir
    Slaynoir
    @TheMonsterUnderUrBed I love the creativity here for sure, and the snarky vibe and awkward dankness is amazing as well.
    Yup. I'm socially failed. Doesn't help I use anime as means to understand people lol
    Slaynoir
    Slaynoir
    @Clotilde I'm trying :P I'm just in a very -unique- situation that sort of requires a delicate touch. But it's good to know you're still so positive ^^ I wish I knew a lot of things at your age now. Would've helped a lot lol
    cotyy
    cotyy
    @Slaynoir I give a lot of advice to people but I'm not that good putting it into practice on myself tho ^^;
    Slaynoir
    Slaynoir
    Okay, that's all updated then :3 Thanks for your tolerance folks!
    sothis
    sothis
    Just as a note, profile posts are meant for one-off updates - to keep folks in the loop about your project please use your project thread, etc
    sothis
    sothis
    We also have threads like Latest Thought, etc for general chatter (or our Discord)
    Slaynoir
    Slaynoir
    Okay thanks for letting me know!
    I'm making a List for painful scenes/abilities in anime. xD I didn't see anything like that so.... >_> -sweats profusely-
    Just wanted to let you know I'm not gone, I'm just busy with other things. I'll get back to Obscura Yoi soon!!
    Trying out Chinese anime. It's kinda fun :D Watching Agents in Otherworld right now.
    Akishima
    Akishima
    I hadn't heard of that one- will check it out. This season's Link Click is pretty good too. Twin Spirit Detectives was fun as was Rakshasa Street. I'm currently watching Psychic Princess, which is absolutely ridiculous, but pretty hilarious.
    cotyy
    cotyy
    It was so weird to hear Chinese dub tho. I watched some Chinese anime, and it took me a while to get used to it. Ps: Check out all saints street, its so cute and the animation is amazing ☆-☆ https://www.anime-planet.com/anime/wan-sheng-jie
    I watched a vast array of series. From cats, mechas, to horror and harem. The holy hell is up with my taste lately. @_@;
    LUCIIIII
    LUCIIIII
    My taste, is getting mixed up and worse lately too lmao
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back