Kakajoju
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Studying for exams cool and all until you have to live next to a gamer yelling all day (and night). Actually considering the basement.
    trashcan007
    trashcan007
    That's sad. It's especially bad when you explain your situation to him or her and he or she persists with the nonsense.
    Nothing like drawing for 7 hours straight and feeling completely worn out afterwards.
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    I admire artists so much, the only thing I can draw is a stockmen figure lol
    Vickiswim
    Vickiswim
    Ah, yes, and then realizing it's barely finished.
    Getting Persona 5 and Xenoblade 3 one month before midterms was a mistake.
    TeddytheBear
    TeddytheBear
    Felt this! I got Disco Elysium one month before exams and i've been dyinggg to play it ;-;
    Getting sassed by my parent for starting to study late when I have been in fact studying for the last four hours. Cant wait to leave for uni
    My TGCF and MDZS books arrived today and I love them so much.
    AnnaSartin
    AnnaSartin
    I ordered my TGCF book yesterday, so it'll probably be at least a week before it arrives
    Finally decided to buy Minecraft and it took me 30 minutes to get it working because Microsoft made downloading it the biggest hassle ever.
    Kakajoju
    Kakajoju
    No, first I had to download the Xbox app from the MS store, but it still told me that I didnt own it so after googling and stuff, I apparently had to manually press a button to activate it on the Xbox app because a billion dollar company couldn't activate it automatically after purchase??? I had to jump thru so many hoops and MS didn't inform me of any of them, fun.
    OneEyeMonkey
    OneEyeMonkey
    Yea i get it now they cant make it simple cose they dont know XD
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Omg it sounds like you’ve been through a hell of a step by step !
    Got my braces removed just to get a different set of braces. I can't wait for all this to be over already.
    This week was rough, so I topped it off with Inside by Bo Burnham to feel even more bad.
    SHOTO777
    SHOTO777
    Oh, that's too bad, hope you feel better!
    howtoprocrastinate
    howtoprocrastinate
    Yikes, that's exactly what I did. I've downloaded the songs and listen to them on repeat
    I've been procrastinating on both my personal art and school art. It sucks.
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    I’m sorry to hear that, when does it have to be done?
    Genshin Impact is so close to making me cry. I just can't do that Dragonspine challenge where u have to defeat 15 guys in 2:30 minutes.
    brekii
    brekii
    my sister did it, but she was nearly to die mentally.... i hope you gonna make it
    Since I got a new PC for Christmas, it's finally time to clean my folders after 5 long years. So long my 1 GB folder of unfinished artwork.
    Bloodlord739
    Bloodlord739
    Congratz on your new pc! So you are an artist then? That's pretty cool ^^
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Life is never easy for an artist.
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Good on ya for getting a new computer,very important!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back