Rascal
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Can't believe there's mfs who like Jujutsu Kaisen unironically smh
    TheMonsterUnderUrBed
    TheMonsterUnderUrBed
    Really? I uh like it unironically ._.
    I mean sure it ain't the best shonen anime out there, but it was still good. Plus the animation was amazing. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    blissinapricot
    blissinapricot
    the animation's pretty good though
    TheCautionBandi
    TheCautionBandi
    I like it a lot but not as much as a lot of other shonen. I'd say it's like a 7 for me.
    End world hunger? Yeah, I'd rather end world stupidity *toilet flushing sound* *sad trombone* *laugh track* Everyone is just so stupid!
    Watching the V for Vendetta movie for the first time. This is already amazing.
    Akishima
    Akishima
    It was quite an enjoyable film. Nice social commentary- blatant, but still a fun film.
    TFW someone is describing chainsaw man as if it's unique and it sounds exactly like fifty other anime I've seen
    Zed
    Zed
    The first few arcs are pretty good, it's not exactly the most original content ever made but it uses its tropes well. It gets really bad when it stops trying to make sense in its events later though.
    Rascal
    Rascal
    The longer most stories go on, the worse they get if the author doesn't plan ahead. So it makes sense it gets worse.
    Hey guys, just a daily reminder, that if you treat your headcanons as fact when the opposite is true, and bully people into believing it...
    Madoka
    Madoka
    A (toxic) website called Twitter disagrees with you
    SHOTO777
    SHOTO777
    I wrote a trashy fan-fic once. I don't want to impose that on anyone. In fact, I want to let it burn in heck and forget it entirely.
    Rascal
    Rascal
    we all do things we regret, and sometimes some of those things are on wattpad.com
    I think the xkcd comic about free speech is probably the worst comic ever made
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    I just read one and I think I might die of boredom and confusion at the same time
    I've seen a lot of anime, but I've never seen a show with worse dialogue than the castlevania anime
    interregnum
    interregnum
    Wow. That's...that's really saying something.

Ya burned, Castlevania.
    Akishima
    Akishima
    I was thinking about the dialogue just the other day- it's meant to be funny, but it's so trash-talky that it kind of takes you out of the show. It's rather juvenile and too modern sounding.
    Rascal
    Rascal
    If they're not talking about who they fucked the other day then they're talking about fucking livestock in the ass. Really the most cultured dialogue of all time.
    I hereby vote to let the record show funimation as the worst anime company in the history of legend.
    Rascal
    Rascal
    @Slaynoir they do seem pretty turbulent. It's a shame since they started as a company with a good goal.

@interregnum i didn't even know about her before researching this, but... wow. there should a limit to how narcissistic and un-self-aware you can be, i think.

@TheNuisance1 Yeah their site is pretty infamous for being bad, as well as their apps. Thanks!
    sothis
    sothis
    Friendly mod reminder: profile posts are for short, one-off status updates, not a long rant spread over multiple posts
    Madoka
    Madoka
    @RascaI I am with you here! I personally hope their deal with Crunchy falls through as someone from outside the US, it feels like they are building a monopoly, not sure on US law but that's illegal in most places. I also hate their "improvements" to titles, just write what is said sunshine.
    There might be a gas leak in my house
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    That can't be good depending what kind of gas it is. Try avoiding setting flames until you find out for sure just in case.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back