renorxukuth
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Edgerunners was fantastic. Becky is best girl!
    Nemurin238
    Nemurin238
    I love Edgerunners, the fact that it is animated by trigger makes me love it even more.
    renorxukuth
    renorxukuth
    Yeah, it was really well done. Made me want to go back and play cyberpunk 2077.
    Drinking meals through a straw for awhile, getting dental work done and over with! Jaw is wired and did not realize how annoying it would be
    Rethes
    Rethes
    I had to eat baby-like food for almost two weeks when I removed my molars and could really sleep well cause of the pain for the first couple of days. It was alot.
    renorxukuth
    renorxukuth
    Ugh, at least baby food has gotten better these days, when I was a kid it was frightening.
    Down to under ten shows now, most of which are growing on me. Such as Faraway Paladin. Probably my favorite of the season besides Yuna Yuki.
    The season started decently, but I find myself less and less interested to watch a few of the shows now. Such is life.
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    You do get overwhelmed with the amount of good anime this season, no harm to give yourself a break
    Twenty bottles of anime on the wall, knock one down, 19 bottles of anime on the wall...
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    19 bottles of anime, knock one down, pass it around. 18 bottles of anime on the wall...
    So my personally designed Akali case finally arrived. 2-3 days shipping..hah! Try three weeks from Vartify..!
    29 bottles of beer on the wal...oh wait, 29 titles of anime on the screen, 29 titles of aniiimmmeeeee
    Ugh, keeping track of so many shows and updating episodes, gettin' to old for this ah hah.
    Oscar90
    Oscar90
    I never update the episode numbers on here because it seems like extra work, but you're watching a lot more shows than I am.
    Ugh, twenty plus shows already, and I was just starting to have a social life again...
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Woah dude you have a busy schedule from your watching list lol
    Akishima
    Akishima
    Good god, man, that's a lot of shows...I kind of forgot I used to watch around 20-25 shows a season.
    renorxukuth
    renorxukuth
    One simply does not into the anime season my good sirrah's.
    I just realized its been almost a decade since I joined AP. Holy crap where does the time go..?
    Grach
    Grach
    iktf as well
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Not quite there yet, but I'm getting there.
    Girl in a bear suit. Not to bad a show.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    But does the girl in the bear suit beat up other girls? No wait, that's that Nicholas Cage/Wicker Man movie.
    renorxukuth
    renorxukuth
    Ahh, repressed memory! Aaaaaaaaaa
    Watching, drowning in some shows I dont like, but damn it if I'm not a glutton for punishment.
    Oceanwithwaves
    Oceanwithwaves
    We are alike you and I, I love bad shows and shows I hate.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Other than two shows that I'm struggling to get through, I think I'm doing pretty well. But that's how it is, taking a chance with a show that you don't have any knowledge about. But I guess that's one of the fun things about watching anime.
    renorxukuth
    renorxukuth
    I really like ninjas, so you can guess which one of that I am not enjoying but damn it, I shall endure!
    Also, I dont know how many times I've seen Iron Blooded Orphans, but again, watching. Probably one of my favorites in the Gundam-verse.
    renorxukuth
    renorxukuth
    I think MSG008th is probably my favorite of the series, besides maybe the rise of Char.
    Akishima
    Akishima
    I still gotta finish IBO. It gives me good vibes like 00, although my favorite will always be War in the Pocket.
    renorxukuth
    renorxukuth
    Oh, oh man that is a good one.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back