interregnum
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Time to load up the ol' iPod with Christmas music. And then never listen to any of it, 'cus I forgot I did that.
    Rascal
    Rascal
    You'll get enough just from being anywhere outside of the house anyway.
    interregnum
    interregnum
    @Rascal ...how does one go outside the house?
    Rascal
    Rascal
    You just have to turn yourself inside out and merge with the cosmos.
    I was going to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the release of Skyrim, today, but then I took an arrow to the knee.
    interregnum
    interregnum
    @MistLiigh Not yet, no. I mean, top-shelf is the interregnum body pillow, and it's at 5 million points. And its already reserved for the only person with that many points already. So.

You can get an interregnum-branded kazoo, though. So, you can still press me to your lips.

Or you're one more pithy comment away from a keychain! To have me jangle in your pocket!
    MistLiigh
    MistLiigh
    Well, when you put it that way... I think I'll just see how much candy I can get.
    interregnum
    interregnum
    @MistLiigh ...+10. (Ironically.)

Also, you can get exactly 17 pieces of candy corn. But the ones that are pumpkins.
    Well, it's you and me, baby--no one else we can trust. We'll say nothin' to no one, no how, or we'll bust.
    Remember when irony was a novelty and not so ubiquitous that no one could recognize it? I sure don't.
    A stopped clock is right twice a day. It can also be thrown at you, so keep an eye out for that, as well.
    Madoka
    Madoka
    *looks at my broken stopped clock with missing minute hand*... your statement is only half correct here!
    interregnum
    interregnum
    @Madoka I assume you mean the half about being thrown at you. Y'know, since you have a broken clock rather than a stopped clock.

Technicalities cut both ways, my friend.
    Madoka
    Madoka
    It stopped as a result of being broken, I'm still counting it!
    "High concept" is not a fancy way to say "highbrow."
    arnexks
    arnexks
    I most often hear highbrow defining humor and I hear High-concept talking about plotlines (books, games and such)
    interregnum
    interregnum
    @arnexks They can both be applied to the same things (humor, plots, speeches, paintings, etc), but we tend to hear people say something is "high concept" when they want to say that something it particularly heady or intellectual or cleverly subtle, except it means the opposite: a message that's really easily conveyed and understood.

Fun fact.
    arnexks
    arnexks
    I don't know anything about Vampire: The Masquerade, but it (apparently) knows I'm a Malkavian. So...now I have to look that up. Thanks.
    arnexks
    arnexks
    It is one great RPG. One of the best fully voice-acted games I have ever played. A bit short though and it most definitely did not age like fine wine. But I love it nonetheless.
    Fate full-franchise-watch journal updated. Location: Prisma Illya S3, Film 1. Status: where's all the gross kissing that's definitely gross?
    Fate full-franchise-watch journal updated. Location: Prisma Illya S2, Pt 2. Status: self-loathingly delighted--for exactly why you'd think.
    interregnum
    interregnum
    @Madoka Heh, it didn't. It's a spinoff.

They're all spinoffs, basically. Which is probably the first thing to understand. And...well, I can go into it a little more, if you're actually interested. Because it's actually mostly a pretty good franchise. Loathe though I am to admit it.
    Nekus
    Nekus
    I had forgotten that s2 had 2 parts... so Fate/kaleid actually has 4 seasons. Funny. I'm interested to see what you will think of 3drei and the vow in the snow movie, since they're quite different from the others.
    interregnum
    interregnum
    @Nekus Oo, something to look forward to, then. (Which I'm saying both sincerely and sarcastically. Because I have no idea if I should be worried or excited.)

I did S2 pt2 in one sitting, so I'm taking a little bit of a breather. But I'll be back at it soon enough.
    I have only just now heard of the "anime 3x3." I think it's stupid. And of course I'm going to ignore my work and make one, right now.
    Fate full-franchise-watch journal updated. Location: Prisma Illya S2. Status: checking out To Love Ru.
    ...I miss WandaVision.
    TeddytheBear
    TeddytheBear
    Same! The show was so good. At least falcon and the winter soldier's on.
    interregnum
    interregnum
    @TeddytheBear Yeah, I didn't think I was going to like it, and then...I mean, you saw it. It was really, really good.

I have a lot of issues with Falcon and Winter Soldier, from a storytelling perspective, so I'm not loving it as a "replacement" for WandaVision.

Plus, this one doesn't have Elizabeth Olsen. So.
    Current mood: super ultra hyper miracle romantic. Roughly in that order.
    Scalpelexis
    Scalpelexis
    There is no way Sagiri knocked at your door!
    interregnum
    interregnum
    @Scalpelexis The mix of shame, fury, and hilarity that this comment pulled from me is impossible to explain.

You win Monday: +25.
    Fate full-franchise-watch journal updated. Location: Prisma Illya. Status: physically watching last shreds of dignity float away.
    Nicknames
    Nicknames
    Oceanwithwaves
    Oceanwithwaves
    I just dropped the DEEN Fate after 3 episodes, it was so mediocre and boring, it made me realise I didn't like anime that much anymore and I took a break.
    interregnum
    interregnum
    @Oceanwithwaves Ha! Oh no! I mean, yeah, it's garbage. I would never deny that.

Try Fate Zero. If you can't get into that, the franchise is definitely not worth injuring yourself with.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back