Cordierite
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Someone told me Hetalia triggered them. The entire Hetalia series triggers them. No explanation. So now we can't talk about it in Discord.
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    That sounds very childish indeed. Discussion is that of sharing ones ideas and thoughts and getting rid of that because you were tRiGgErEd is very inconsiderate.
    Cordierite
    Cordierite
    This guy showed up in our Discord one day and tried to make changes about everything. We left up an unused channel to annoy him. Passive-aggressively getting back at him.
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    Hehe. That sounds like a fair punishment indeed.
    Every time I see Free! Forbidden All-Hard I feel a sense of shame knowing I watched it during Art History the moment it was released.
    Cordierite
    Cordierite
    I sat in the back and it wasn't uncommon to have a laptop or tablet out for note taking.
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    @Cordierite yeah I would try to look through anime’s but I just couldn’t watch em from the campus like it was too distracting. That’s why personally I prefer watching them at hikes
    Bo1Ash
    Bo1Ash
    wawwww you didn't get caught my guy o3o
    So I'm a Spider So What was awful. I can't believe how many times the speaking didn't line up with the mouths.
    zala
    zala
    I didn't last ten minutes, it was so bad.
    Cordierite
    Cordierite
    I forced my way through because there was a new character.
    "Well, well, well. If it isn't the consequences of my actions." Levi upon meeting Alice
    Oceanwithwaves
    Oceanwithwaves
    I don't know what you're talking about but I'm intruiged.
    VnC anime is confirmed. Please don't ruin this for me.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    I feel out of habit keeping up with the manga. Hoping the anime re-ignites my interest in the series.
    Cordierite
    Cordierite
    I'm really hoping it does well enough for that.
    There's a new season of The Devil is a Part Timer. I never imagined that would happen.
    I can't believe I spent five years of my life focusing on Pandora Hearts and reading almost nothing else.
    g3data
    g3data
    I'm just speaking urban dictionary for I think you're pretty alright, PH is in my top 10 manga and I still get itches to reread it from time to time. I only don't because there's so much stuff already on my plate
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    I can understand, although its been awhile since I last read it.
    Cordierite
    Cordierite
    @g3data Thank you for clearing that up.
    I organized my bookshelf then bought four new books so now my shelf is going to be out of order for the next four months.
    Is it broken or am I just stupid? It seems like both.
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    why did your project break??
    Cordierite
    Cordierite
    I forgot two colons and an underscore. Everything was offline and nothing could load because of it.
    kryxanime
    kryxanime
    programming is often like that: something apparently insignificant (like a missing symbol or a wrong letter) can break everything else

the important thing is that you solved it!
    I've spent five days on a Discord bot and almost built an API because it wasn't doing what I wanted.
    Am I now concerned about Magical Girl Site? Yes. Has it been sitting on my shelf unread for five years? Also yes.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    You seem to be hesitant about reading the series. But if you're that worried, you could just read a few chapters and stop if you aren't enjoying it.
    Cordierite
    Cordierite
    I bought the first book so I'm at least reading that.
    Magical Girl Apocalypse is nothing like I expected. But at least it's over.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    From the genre tags, it seems like its focused on fanservice, like with HOTD. Regardless of whether its complete or not, I think it would come down to whether I'd like the characters. But that's probably not possible.
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Yeah it’s trying to be the next Magica Makoda which it clearly wasn’t. It was meh...
    Cordierite
    Cordierite
    I feel like the characters were good but they needed more depth to them. And there was a large amount of fan service.
    Preparing to read and finish all the manga I have on my shelf but haven't read yet. Three series, 47 volumes, 247 chapters.
    Oscar90
    Oscar90
    I really need to do that too. I think I have about 4 or 5 series that I haven't read yet and a few that I need to catch up on.
    Cordierite
    Cordierite
    Yikes. I'm doing this because I'm worried I'll get there.
    Buying new manga. Please don't let me make a horrible mistake again.
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Cool what r u hoping to buy? :)
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    As long as you are confident on the series you like, then there should be no problem.
    Cordierite
    Cordierite
    I picked up BSD based on a friend’s persistent recommendation.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back