Claptrap
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• smoking is cool. don't smoke though. but appreciate how cool it looks in fiction anyway
    Nemurin238
    Nemurin238
    Smoking is bad for you but it does look badass in anime and fictional stuff ngl. It could also get addicting which could affect your health.
    Corsair
    Corsair
    i have never seen it as cool, it stinks like shit.
    Claptrap
    Claptrap
    @Corsair it stinks and it gives me headaches but it's still cool
    face reveal: picture dale gribble, but with less sex appeal
    Claptrap
    Claptrap
    rounder too. actually maybe it's just the clothes
    i will never ever ever ever watch lycoris recoil
    Claptrap
    Claptrap
    @Rascal I will say that bullet dodging gif is hilarious at the least
    Nemurin238
    Nemurin238
    I only seen up to episode 1, making me want to watch it more because everybody is saying that it’s good
    AquamarineGem
    AquamarineGem
    I can't share any of my reviews. There's too many spoilers in them. Good thing I didn't review Lycoris Recoil then
    I hope I die before I get old
    Claptrap
    Claptrap
    @Schizm I know, the man failed. He's still kicking
    knoxyal
    knoxyal
    I really can’t imagine living another 55 years (until I reach 80 which is the average life expectancy where I live).
    AquamarineGem
    AquamarineGem
    I'll be honest with you. I want a short life. The doctor said sugar is bad for the liver since I have liver problems. But I still crave the sugary foods every day. Life is hard and really hard these days.
    fuck disney
    Claptrap
    Claptrap
    @Ebonyslayer they reall did piss me off. they're being pretty big hypocrites, funding homophobic legislation while saying they inspire people with their media (which rarely includes lgbt characters anyways)
    Claptrap
    Claptrap
    @Gens yeah, yeah!

dana terrace made a statement too and i just feel bad about all the queer folks who work at this company too :( it's such a betrayal
    Gazsi
    Gazsi
    Worst company ever they ruined marvel and ruined star wars and x-men everything they touch turns to ashes
    the difference between marcy and hunter as characters is hunter has a friend he can rely on (lil rascal)
    Rascal
    Rascal
    yes?
    Claptrap
    Claptrap
    @Rascal i won't lie typing up that character's name is strange when you're such a common presence on the forum haha
    with parts of my body going numb recently i feel 'numb on the inside numb on the outside' has become very appropriate
    Akishima
    Akishima
    Heheh. Ability to find the humor in a situation is a good thing. But yikes, I'd be pretty concerned too. Hope it's fixable.
    Claptrap
    Claptrap
    @Akishima Thanks, I hope so too. Honestly, I'm expecting they're just going to tell me 'uh we don't know' like they have before but I hope new tests reveal answers...
    killugon is simultaneously sweetest ship while having a messed up codependence arc
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Those two have always been having an interesting relationship.
    i'm going to avoid depression posting on my profile in the future, but right now i think... man. there's nothing i want out of life.
    Claptrap
    Claptrap
    i don't enjoy existing and i don't think there's any way to change it. i've tried so many things. i give up.
    ReineDeSang
    ReineDeSang
    Honestly. The only thing that keeps me going sometimes is my dog and buying ichiban kuji if I can.

Hopefully you can find something worthwhile. Even if its small things like food or a pet. Or even anime, until you feel better.

Everything will get better though. Plenty of people, if not everyone, experience that feeling from time to time. I hope you feel better soon though.
    Kari5
    Kari5
    I hope you're feeling better Clap <3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back