DrCoeloCephalo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• A pal that been to Japan tells me that at hentai conventions, they don't judge you for loli and guro artists are kind. Sounds amazing.
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Yeah I’m not surprised, it’s Japan after all
    DrCoeloCephalo
    DrCoeloCephalo
    @TheNuisance1 According to him, the Japanese are some of the nicest people there are so long as you're polite yourself. People that don't judge you over harmless fetishes tend to be that mature and kind from my own experience.
    I can like characters like Whisper (Yo-Kai Watch) for tragic stories and humor and characters like Minori Rokujo (Maken-Ki) cuz sex appeal.
    My grandmother upgraded our phone plan so now I have actually unlimited dataup to 50 GBs meaning I can watch way more anime outside
    MistLiigh
    MistLiigh
    Wait... it can't be "unlimited" and "up to 50 GB" at the same time... like, by definition... Who told you unlimited? That's false advertising!
    knoxyal
    knoxyal
    Its definition has been extended to the extent the the term is now obsolete!
    Anybody here play monster collectors like Shin Megami Tensei, Dragon Quest Monsters, Digimon or Yo-Kai Watch? Stuff besides Pokemon.
    ReineDeSang
    ReineDeSang
    I haven't played Digimon in a while, but I've wanted to get back into it. Unfortunately I have no monies for games at the moment. :(
    Been using this site for so long just to log my stuff and only recently discovered the forum feature. Hope y'all are having a good day.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back