Oscar90
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Started playing Bioshock and I'm super into it. I don't know why I never played it before.
    ReineDeSang
    ReineDeSang
    Definitely one of my favorite series of games too. Let me know what you think of the first one. I'm interested to hear what someone else thinks about it.
    S
    Shihai
    Make sure to check BioShock Infinite.
    Oscar90
    Oscar90
    @SanaSans Will do. So far its really fun. I've never really been big into "shooters", so I just kept putting it off, but there are other elements that make up for it like the story and powers.
    @Gaunter I'll definitely check it out.
    Let a random generator pick which anime I watch. Apparently I'm watching "Arakawa Under the Bridge".
    Schizm
    Schizm
    Dude, that's a great one. Funny af and chill.
    Oscar90
    Oscar90
    Everybody and everything at work today was annoying me. I think I was just mentally exhausted and needed to not be around people.
    Oscar90
    Oscar90
    It doesn't help that everybody I work with is so boisterous and extroverted.
    Akishima
    Akishima
    I get ya- that sucks. Every time my coworker takes a vacation, while it gives me extra work, I'm like "Yay! Peace and quiet!" It's like a vacation for me too.
    Cut a small chunk of my thumb off at work with the mandoline... Not how I wanted to end my week, but at least I have two days to recover.
    Oscar90
    Oscar90
    @blissinapricot I am doing better, but its gonna take a while to heal. And I can't play certain games that require a lot of button pressing.
    StanOfFandom
    StanOfFandom
    Roughly how long would your finger need to heal?
    Oscar90
    Oscar90
    @StanOfFandom For the amount that came off, probably about a month for the skin to almost fully grow back. Luckily it wasn't a larger cut or I probably would've needed a skin graft.
    My chef said he loved the chili oil I made and I've had many people ask if I'm selling it. Perhaps it's time to start a new side business.
    04TJ
    04TJ
    Go for it... Life is to try things ((o(*>ω<*)o)). But for sure cooking isn't my field *_*
    Oscar90
    Oscar90
    @04TJ I'm always nervous about trying something new, but if its something I like to do, that makes it a lot easier.
    04TJ
    04TJ
    I first time in long time tried new things it didn't go so well, but I got to learn a bit so all well ends well
    Tried out some new recipes tonight at a friend's place and they turned out really good.
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    That makes me want to try out what u did lol
    I was so motivated to cook today. I made an artichoke/broccoli dip, sugar cookies, chocolate chip cookies, and 3 types of chili oil.
    Oscar90
    Oscar90
    Each chili oil had a different super spicy pepper. Ghost Pepper, Scorpion Pepper, and Carolina Reaper. Maybe i'll mix all three in one sperate bottle and see how it is.
    P
    Pistol
    Sounds super delicious!
    Started reading "Giant Spider and Me: A Post-Apocalyptic Tale" and its so cute so far! I'm tempted to try out some of the recipes in it too!
    howtoprocrastinate
    howtoprocrastinate
    The art style looks rather cute. Not what I was expecting from something that starts with Giant Spider
    The chefs made ramen for all the cooks and servers in the restaurant and I made takoyaki for everybody. It was a pretty good night.
    Mentally exhausted, but I still want to watch my seasonal anime. Or I could wait till next week when I have more days off.
    When you make plans to go have dinner and don't realize that they're going to an expensive restaurant...
    Oscar90
    Oscar90
    I'm just hoping its at least worth the price.
    Slaynoir
    Slaynoir
    Ah crap. o3o I hate that when that happens. Feel so underdressed and poor, all the money...which money etc...
    SHOTO777
    SHOTO777
    And that's why I wear a semi-nice-ish outfit no matter what restaurant I go to. Emphasis on the "ish."
    I felt really good today, mentally. Its a strange feeling when I usually feel like garbage and I cant get myself to do anything.
    Slaynoir
    Slaynoir
    I know the exact feeling. A sense of self worthlessness and discontent with a slew of emerging anger like that out of a cocoon born from irritation! Good knowing you're feeling good though. That's always a plus. :3
    Oscar90
    Oscar90
    @Slaynoir Thanks, I just wish I could feel this way more often. I hope you're feeling good as well.
    Slaynoir
    Slaynoir
    I find that if my current state is favorable then so is my mood. It'd be hard for anyone to think straight if their disposition is in the dumps.
    After much deliberation, I'm gonna start playing Dragon Age Origins.
    Slaynoir
    Slaynoir
    Oh? You'll have to tell me how it goes. It's pretty difficult but a fun time once you get through it all.
    Oscar90
    Oscar90
    @Slaynoir It is fairly difficult. I started doing side stuff and leveled up as well as saving up for some better armor, so its helped a lot. A fun game so far.
    Made Carrot Cake with cream cheese buttercream the other day. Came out super good for my first time.
    arnexks
    arnexks
    Never seen it, never ate it. Sounds good though.
    OneEyeMonkey
    OneEyeMonkey
    its like classic cheesckae but into dough u put carrot(grinded) lime or lemoinjuicye and in my case on top marmelade and chocolate
    arnexks
    arnexks
    Ah I do enjoy cheesecake, if the main thing is like cheesecake, then I most likely would love it.
    How are you gonna confirm my appointment to get my smog check and then not tell me till I get there that the machine is not working?!?
    Got my new projector today! Watching anime on a 110" screen is amazing!! Now I gotta get surround sound.
    Finally got a nice 10 hr anime binge. Almost caught up with my seasonal anime.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Can't remember the last time I watched anime like that in one setting.
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    I remember when I used to be able to do that
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back