Akishima
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Listening to Susumu Hirasawa- I love his music in general, but sometimes it just sends shivers down my spine. The man is a god.
    Oh dear gods, I freaking hurt. That bike ride yesterday has finally really kicked in and the painkillers and booze have utterly worn off.
    Oceanwithwaves
    Oceanwithwaves
    The second day always hurts the most. Get better soon!
    Akishima
    Akishima
    @Oceanwithwaves: Thanks! I do feel better today. It was just amazing how it all laid into me at once. Felt like I did after the second vaccine shot. Of course, this was totally my fault, because I had a drink, felt great, and did a bunch of walking to add insult to injury. Lol.
    Just got back from a bike ride- it was such a fine evening, I wound up doing 10 miles. I have a feeling I will feel this tomorrow.
    Akishima
    Akishima
    @ShinobuMariko: About 2 hours. I wasn't in a hurry and the trail is only paved for about the first mile. It's an old railroad grade, so nice and flat. I can bike to it from my apartment, so that's convenient. That's nice that you can walk from your office. I work in a seaside town, so walk the boardwalk a lot on lunch- walked up by the marina tonight, actually.
    ShinobuMariko
    ShinobuMariko
    Ugh, I'm a little jealous. I used to spend my entire summers growing up at the shore. Haven't been in a very long time. That must be so relaxing. I just saw your other comment about the day after- that's rough. I hope you're much better today!
    Akishima
    Akishima
    @ShinobuMariko: Yeah, I take walks to unwind at work- job has been really stressful this year, but the location is awesome. Thanks, I'm back to normal now, it just took a couple days to recover because I hadn't been on a bicycle for two years and am out of shape.
    Making up for not watching enough anime this weekend. I'll be regretting this tomorr-er, today. At least it's a short week.
    Somehow Sentai talked me into buying both the RahXephon and Made in Abyss steelbooks. RIP wallet.
    Claptrap
    Claptrap
    congrats, the MIA one looks beautiful. i'm glad about your collection but im sorry abot your wallet pain
    Akishima
    Akishima
    @Claptrap Thanks. I'm sad I couldn't wait until they were deeply discounted, but, they're ltd. ed. so figured I'd regret if I waited. RahXephon was my 2nd anime, so had to have, and the steelbook is glorious! Made in Abyss I was really torn- I liked the first two compilation films, but the recent film was disturbing.
    What do they say about death and taxes? At least the taxes are finally done- I really procrastinated this time.
    Rascal
    Rascal
    now time to avoid death
    It's Friday: I'm fully vaccinated, happily intoxicated, and ready for the weekend.
    knoxyal
    knoxyal
    You may proceed to sleep in...
    Oscar90
    Oscar90
    I'm just intoxicated. One more shot for me and I'll be fully vaccinated.
    Oceanwithwaves
    Oceanwithwaves
    You too!
    Aand, it's a whiteout folks. Guess I'm used to living here now, cuz I'm barely surprised that our first snow is in February.
    My brain isn't in the gutter, it's in the dungeon where the torture devices are kept.
    D4RKS3NS3I
    D4RKS3NS3I
    Mine is in hell, which is worse :) haha
    Almost Friday! I have been waiting for this all week.
    RogueLynx
    RogueLynx
    it's so weird when people are an entire DAY behind... it'd been Friday here for TEN HOURS when you posted that... anyway, have a great weekend!
    shinigamiMIO
    shinigamiMIO
    its friday for meeeeee
    Ehhhh...My motivation to watch a lot of anime fizzled almost before the year started.
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    You could be experiencing anime burnout. Take a break from it dude if it's overwhelming you. I too have experienced it myself and you'll feel a lot better
    Akishima
    Akishima
    Maybe. I was so excited last weekend, but I've picked up a bunch of other things I want to do more right now. I also am feeling pretty meh about this season and want to wait a few weeks before I start it. Probably won't last that long, though. Curiosity gets the better of me.
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Take it step by step and yeah it's kinda a slow season sure enough ngl but look after your mental health first.
    I did not watch nearly as much anime as I was hoping to this weekend. For shame.
    Bloodlord739
    Bloodlord739
    Got side tracked? Happens to me alot ^^
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Don't worry you'll get to watch it soon enough :)
    Anime catch-up day. Nothing shall stand in my way!
    Vuh
    Vuh
    Same! It's my first weekend off all year, time to take advantage.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    At some point I intend to try some of the finished seasonal, and just maybe like them.
    Bloodlord739
    Bloodlord739
    Lok Tar Ogar!
    I did not watch enough anime this weekend. However, "not enough" still somehow came out to 19 episodes.
    Bloodlord739
    Bloodlord739
    We have different opinions on "not enough" then :P
    Ah man, the weekend wasted away while I was doing things other than watching anime. :(
    Oscar90
    Oscar90
    I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it was fairly productive and you find time to watch some anime soon.
    Bloodlord739
    Bloodlord739
    feelsbadman
    It's below freezing tonight, and I suddenly wanted a candy cane blizzard from Dairy Queen.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Sounds like the perfect thing to eat during the holidays.
    KarinXOXO
    KarinXOXO
    Mmm sounds yummy
    TheMonsterUnderUrBed
    TheMonsterUnderUrBed
    Its summer and super hot where I live, so some ice-cream sounds really nice rn
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back