FoodLife
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am now free of school, now I get to sleep, watch, read whatever I want without the stress of school
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    I hope that you have a great break.
    arnexks
    arnexks
    BE WARY OF THE POSSIBLE STRUGGLE OF DAILY LIFE.
    today was a good day
    FoodLife
    FoodLife
    wait... doesn't that happen to everyone? it has an enzyme that breaks down proteins and attacks the tongue, I guess some people don't experience that
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    I guess your taste is ENLIGHTENED. We peasants can't compare to your greatness!
    Rascal
    Rascal
    just wakin up in the morning gotta thank god, dunno why but today seems kinda odd
    I am soooo hungry, but I'm too lazy to go downstairs and get food
    Oceanwithwaves
    Oceanwithwaves
    That's a mood
    ReineDeSang
    ReineDeSang
    That is why one must invest in a mini fridge.
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    That's way to relatable. My stomach could be aching in pain but I'd be too lazy to get up.
    without realizing it I went on a GL manga spree
    DrCoeloCephalo
    DrCoeloCephalo
    @FoodLife I see. You at least get any kind of fluff or girl marriages or the like you were hoping for? I should probably consider reading more one-shot works. Short, sweet and to the point. Not that there's anything wrong with an ongoing work.
    FoodLife
    FoodLife
    @DrCoeloCephalo it was everything I hoped for, it was so sweet I had a figurative nosebleed. Also, one shots are the best, until one of 'em makes you hope for more
    DrCoeloCephalo
    DrCoeloCephalo
    @FoodLife Like a sweet, succulent apple and cinnamon McDonald's pie but you only ordered one. Sounds like you got some good stuff from this little experiment.
    I have 4 deadlines next week. And I don't know what to do with 2 of the 4, at least the other 2 is sorted out already
    FoodLife
    FoodLife
    But I am wayyy too lazy to do it
    so I am now an active member. woohoo? i feel proud and a bit of shame bcos I spend a lot of time here
    Bloodlord739
    Bloodlord739
    Gz! *scoffs*
    Never feel ashamed for doing such things!
    LUCIIIII
    LUCIIIII
    Congrats!!
    honestly, I don't even know what kind of rage I'm feeling now, is it suicidal or homicidal? A lot of things starts to blur when you're mad
    FoodLife
    FoodLife
    I'm all good now if anyone's concerned. A few minutes of walking around and deep breathing works wonders
    ReineDeSang
    ReineDeSang
    Glad to hear you are feeling better. :D
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    Exercising often makes someone happier believe it or not.
    I hate math
    FoodLife
    FoodLife
    @blissinapricot i do admit that its fun when you know. Especially when you are the only one that understands it and your classmates dont. But sometimes math is fun and other times its shit even more shitty when you have a crappy teacher
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    I'm taking algebra and it's pretty annoying and stressful when you don't understand, but when your hard work pays off and you get it. man that feels real good.
    DrCoeloCephalo
    DrCoeloCephalo
    I've always been strong mathematically, so I can't relate. I DO hate history tho. All these people fighting over stuff.
    I regret not finishing my assignment earlier and now I have 10 assignments assigned next week. ╥﹏╥
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    That really sucks. I have to turn in an outline for a speech today about fathers rights and I don't know how exactly I'm going to do that.
    FoodLife
    FoodLife
    when you mean father's right you mean their rights in parenting and whatnot? ngl that's an interesting topic but for others, it's a drag to do. Good luck with your outline (´∀`)b
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    We were given the choice to write about something we wanted to discuss and I chose fathers rights! Thanks for the encouragement. I only started the outline yesterday so lets hope I do good!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back