shinigamiMIO
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm thinking of changing my profile pic........... I dunno, should I??????????????????????????????????????????
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    I change my profile pic every month or two but its totally up to u :)
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    Such a hard choice. I really like yours now, but it's up to you! :)
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    If you have a character you really like, you can always change to another and save your other profile pic.
    have you ever wondered if you will still be simping over anime characters when you are like 60 or something
    OkamiHime95
    OkamiHime95
    I don't worry about it... I know I always will love them, and I don't care what people think of me. Plus I even got my mom into anime, so there's that... (Currently she's loving Nana.)
    LUCIIIII
    LUCIIIII
    I dont know probably will still be simping over something, but I am not sure if it going to be anime/manga or a celebtity :)
    knoxyal
    knoxyal
    Isn’t it nice to have something to simp over at any age? Makes life a lot more enjoyable.
    I still have so much homework but there is so much anime. What to do :(
    UniversalParanoia1
    UniversalParanoia1
    Listen to dubbed anime in the background while you do homework, reading subtitles and doing homework is kind of impossible so if you watch a dub and listen to it while you work and just look over occasionally, you can multitask!
    FoodLife
    FoodLife
    Finish your homework first so you won't multitask
    The anime can't go anywhere so relax and finish your homework
    I wasn't expecting toilet bound hanako kun to be so good. I binged it in one day and lemme say, Hanako, Kou and Yashiro are adorable <3
    vvtf
    vvtf
    Y E S. the artstyle, voices, and literally the whole vibe to the anime is i m m a c u l a t e.
    I found a carpet beetle and damn I freaked out
    Oceanwithwaves
    Oceanwithwaves
    Bugs are scary at first sight. I relate to you.
    kryxanime
    kryxanime
    Yesterday I found a very disgusting creature crawling on my wall too...

I don't know the name of that insect (even in Italian, my own language xD).. it's like a short worm-thingie with a lot of little legs around and a bit of hairs.. moving very fast.. bleargh ! O-O
    XxShenQingQiuxX
    XxShenQingQiuxX
    Whenever I see a bug I freak out too! Seriously......last time there were two millipedes in my room during a virtual class, and my sister and I freaked out......
    I am currently watching 'My ID is Gangnam beauty'.....it's pretty good I guess
    LUCIIIII
    LUCIIIII
    All of the actors do quite a good job, and I really liked how Cha Eun Woo acted too ^-^
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Yeah its sad af tho like the MC suffered a lot of bullying in school as well as the start of uni for her...
    I am craving ramen so BAD right now, I could cry.
    today is another boring day :(
    kryxanime
    kryxanime
    you may have 1.000.000 of things you could do (me not, a lot less.) .. but you need at least 1 reason do to anything.

problem (for me) it's the total lack of purpose (and, consequently, of meaning).
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    @kryxanime Very true... I constantly have trouble doing things, mostly something new, without good reasoning. I usually force myself to do something and most of the time I'll enjoy it and continue it. That's why most of the time I just re watch something.
    shinigamiMIO
    shinigamiMIO
    @TheNuisance1 @vvxlery forever bored *sigh*

@Slinderman407 It's like I'm bored of doing nothing, but too lazy to do anything, plus, my family doesn't let me watch TV on the weekdays (that doesn't stop me tho), they want me to study but I am too lazy lol

@kryxanime I may have lots to do, but I'm too lazy to do it
    Tell me something interesting pls
    I was singing Yarichin B club ' Touch you' and my dad asked me to translate it
    kryxanime
    kryxanime
    I was singing in the rain.. (but it was a sunny day.. and I didn't leave my house, too.)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back