Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 20 years old man ew
    Frommidgard
    Frommidgard
    Me in a few months
    AnnaSartin
    AnnaSartin
    Congratulations, you're officially old now.
    AnnaSartin
    AnnaSartin
    Under 20: Baby
    20-29: Old
    30-39: Belong in a museum
    40-49: You get to brag about riding to school on a dinosaur, uphill both ways, and complain about how it was better when people went to places on top of Velociraptors.
    50+: The evolution of land animals. People in this Pre-Evolution Level saw the first fish evolve into creatures that can live outside of water.
    anybody have any solid shorter horror manga to read, i just read ibitsu and i want something similar, maybe a tad longer as well
    man dororo might be one of the best anime ive ever watched what a masterpiece so far still gotta finish it tho
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Yes I really liked it so much, it definitely was one of the best 2019 animes I’ve ever watched <3
    Hayane
    Hayane
    Enjoy!
    halfway thru rezero it aint bad ngl
    SHOTO777
    SHOTO777
    Ah, I started that one too. I didn't get to far, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. I hope you continued to enjoy it!
    yuno gasai is such a peak character
    blissinapricot
    blissinapricot
    She's a well-created character, but if she were to exist, I'd hate her guts and delete myself from existence
    Deadman wonderland isn’t necessarily peak manga but boy is it better than the anime
    S
    Shihai
    The anime never shows who the main antagonist is. A pity.
    finally hopped back into higurashi gou and holy hell that was genuinely my least favorite watch of the 12 months
    Fluffs
    Fluffs
    I quite liked the final arc. Looking forward to Sotsu
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    You had every reason to stop watching the new Higurashi. I hated what they did to Satako's character.
    MistLiigh
    MistLiigh
    I'm so sorry...
    just dropped no game no life or at least stalled it. just not what im in the mood for as of rn
    Genuinely disappointed in Jujutsu Kaisen. It’s so bare bones with the characters and the plot.
    JailBait707
    JailBait707
    I've never watched jjk yet but all I ever see is positive beyond positive reviews so me seeing your negative review is the equivalent of uncharted territory for me
    kurokam1
    kurokam1
    @JailBait707 once you watch it you’ll see. It’s very fun and exciting and such but the characters are copy and pasted from Naruto and bleach and the story isn’t in depth at all
    JailBait707
    JailBait707
    I'll make sure to keep that in mind whenever I end up watching it. I have seen the comparisons to Naruto a lot tho
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back