Bloodlord739
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "WE LOVE MUSIC!" Saint Snow - Dazzling White Town Stupid song is stuck in my head real good dammit >.<
    Finally updated my profile the other day. Revision 3 is officially live woop woop. I wonder how long it will be till I update it again...
    God dammit, for days I've been telling myself I'm gonna update my profile and I still haven't. Oh well "tommorow" I guess will be the day :P
    Madoka
    Madoka
    Haha i know the feeling, no seriously, I kept telling myself last year "tomorrow" is the day, it still hasn't been updated. aaaand hello! I didn't realise this was you (only saw the name as i was about to hit the "post" button!).
    Bloodlord739
    Bloodlord739
    @Madoka Hello budd, how's it shaking? Your new pfp is looking adorable as expected of the great sir Madoka ^^
    Yeah I'm so lazy about it but I actually really wanna do it lol. And I WILL DO IT GOD DAMMIT.
    E-eventually... Maybe now? Maybe in 10 mins? Maybe in 10 years? XD
    Nya nya, purrrrrrrrrr. Meow? (I have so many animes I wanna watch its not even funny. Why are there so many amazing animes out there!??)
    Bloodlord739
    Bloodlord739
    @FoodLife I haven't seen the anime yet but after hearing the killer ED I HAVE too now lol. Got soooo many things that I really wanna see. There's too much good anime out there it's honestly
    quite overwhelming sometimes!! haha
    FoodLife
    FoodLife
    @Bloodlord739 Hope you enjoy it as much as I did (*^ワ^*)
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    @Bloodlord739 Wow... She's really good at singing. Yeah this is more my jazz then rock and Metal. XD
    Woah I'm a Well-Known Member now. How did that happen lol. XD
    Madoka
    Madoka
    It's interesting it became a controversy but i can see it being one all the same, i was pretty let down when i saw i couldn't play Alisha very much, the game didn't have a huge amount of good characters and she was the best... who was side lined sadly.
    D4RKS3NS3I
    D4RKS3NS3I
    Points. Once you reach a certain amount of points, earned through the trophies, you get this status. But huh.
    Welcome to the club dude!
    Bloodlord739
    Bloodlord739
    Ok so.. I leave AP for like 13 days and turns out my alerts are not permanent.. Sorry if I end up ignoring anyone. My alerts are all gone XD
    D4RKS3NS3I
    D4RKS3NS3I
    I noticed, I noticed. Nice to see you back! But it's my turn to go afk heheh
    Bloodlord739
    Bloodlord739
    @D4RKS3NS3I Thank you. Lol you do you XD
    Hope you been doing well ^^
    I'm so bored. Idk why I so often sit on my ass doing nothing when I could be doing something productive like watching anime.
    D4RKS3NS3I
    D4RKS3NS3I
    @AsheyBoi Exact schedule, only that when I try to sleep, I can't because I contemplate my life and regret not doing anything
    Bloodlord739
    Bloodlord739
    @AsheyBoi You just legit described what I go through everyday... its uncanny how on the spot you were lol.
    L
    LacunaDreams
    Same.
    "While I’m still by your side, please teach me more about love, I’m sorry for being greedy, I want to drown in your love"
    "Through hundreds of times through millions of times I'm adding up scars never giving up my faith It's proof I'm alive now always be myself"
    Mentallysighing
    Mentallysighing
    @shinigamiKIREINA you have made a very wise decision and if you end up liking it another good one is That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
    Bloodlord739
    Bloodlord739
    @Mentallysighing I'm still gonna watch that btw. Was legit gonna be the show I started next but then I started these AP challenges and one of them wanted a Borderline H anime so I was like ok fine I'll watch that Interspecies thing my discord friend rec'd a while ago lol. Then I started watching Full Metal Panic. As soon as that's done imma watch Slime, then this thing called konosuba. I get sidetracked to easily lol
    Mentallysighing
    Mentallysighing
    @Bloodlord739 Yea you better mister! Haha Interspecies good pick also Konosuba is pretty funny imo
    Cat girl says meow? Cute. Cow girl says moooo? Turns out thats kinda sexy kek. Who woulda thought cow girls existed in anime lmao XD *milk*
    So sleepy........ I really need to exercise a little. Damn useless meatbag of a body. How dare it require such maintenance! XD
    Bloodlord739
    Bloodlord739
    Yes headmistress... *Extends wrists outwards. Patiently waiting for a slap by a ruler.*
    KarinXOXO
    KarinXOXO
    Oh dear sir, I shall never strike the flesh for all to see. It shall be in private, in close corridors and such punishment has been said to be most pleasurable...
    Bloodlord739
    Bloodlord739
    0.0 *Gulps and quivers with shaking weak knees in anticipation of such wondrous pleasure....* ;)
    Happy New Year my fluffy pigeons!!
    Gosha45
    Gosha45
    You too! Also what lvl of drunk were you when you wrote that cause i think im bout to go 20/10 this year
    Bloodlord739
    Bloodlord739
    Kek. Not at all. I just like pigeons. Anyone I refer to as such should be honored :P
    TurtleSlayer
    TurtleSlayer
    This fluffy pigeon wishes they had some kingfisher... Mt. Dew will have to suffice... (´ー`)/
    almost 2021... XD
    "They are rage, brutal, without mercy. But you. You will be worse. Rip and tear, until it is done."
    Bloodlord739
    Bloodlord739
    @KarinXOXO I'm scared now UwU ().() 0.0 Q.Q And maybe a little excited. *smirk*

Bring all you have to bear against me oh mistress of the dungeon! Ye shan't break my unending rage! The world will burn and from the ashes I will forge a new order! Hail to the king and long live the damned!
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Doom(2016). Seems like quite the violent but fun video-game.
    Bloodlord739
    Bloodlord739
    @Ebonyslayer Oh believe me it is. Absolutely glorious. \m/
    "What do you see in the dark? When the demons come for you" I remember when I posted this on battlenet I was surprised at how many responded
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Ah Godsmack. I remember one of their songs being licensed for one of the Prince of Persia games. "I Stand Alone" I think.
    Bloodlord739
    Bloodlord739
    @Ebonyslayer Idk know about that. But that song is the official song for the first Scorpion King movie with Dwayne Johnson. Great song too \m/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back