kryxanime
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I would like some japanese friends.. 私は日本人の友達が欲しいです - (i started learning japanese and I would like to have feedback and criticism) xD
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    Well I'm afraid to say I'm just a Texas red neck :/
    kryxanime
    kryxanime
    @Slinderman407 ahah.. don't worry.. we can be friend too.. You can give me feedback and criticism on my english, and add a Texan flavour to it xD
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    Feedback huh? Well it's spelled flavor, and you also forgot the word truck, howdy, y'all, and whiskey
    am I still alive ? (I'm not sure)
    LUCIIIII
    LUCIIIII
    You may and you may not. We need more info to confirm you are not an artificial robot sir
    kryxanime
    kryxanime
    I'm real. I'm sincere. I'm not a sir. I'm not a robot at all, . (but maybe I would like to be, a robot, )
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    I hope you're still alive xp
    I (usually) always love things (and anime series) no one even care of. It's something that makes you feel very lonely but.. still..
    kryxanime
    kryxanime
    @knoxyal ..there are 6 billion of people in the world.. but.. how many of them may I get the concrete opportunity to get in touch with ? (10-2-1 ?) - zero, at the moment. - MORE IMPORTANT: It's not necessarily a statistic matter.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    You are never alone when it comes to liking specific series.
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    You're never alone. I for one love it when I'm apart of a smaller fan base.
    If only.. should I move to Japan ;_;... but I can't .. :_;
    XxShenQingQiuxX
    XxShenQingQiuxX
    I want to move to Japan tooooo....but....I can't really understand the language, and I don't have enough money......
    kryxanime
    kryxanime
    the language can be learnt.. the REAL REAL REAL problem is money.. shit.
    XxShenQingQiuxX
    XxShenQingQiuxX
    Yeah, I'm broke, plus my parents wouldn't even let me go to Japan to live there, let alone even going on a trip there....
    ..or maybe.. anime-japanese at heart.. I don't know.. I would like to be .................................................
    I think I'm Japanese at heart.
    DrCoeloCephalo
    DrCoeloCephalo
    I recently got my genealogy and DNA examined. Most of it's from Nigeria and Scotland. Guess I'm Demoman (Team Fortress 2) at heart.
    茶 is the kanji word for "Cha" = Tea. But tea is so important in Japan it got an honorific お before.. becoming お茶, o-cha. <3 Japan <3 Ocha <3
    XxShenQingQiuxX
    XxShenQingQiuxX
    I never knew that.....seriously you know a lot of japanese...
    I always talk exclusively to myself (in japanese simple sentences learnt in animes.. too).. so lonely I am.
    I don't know what day it is.. I don't care what day it is... but... "demou".. . (watchin' animes 24h/7d .. ah.. wish I was in one of them)
    kryxanime
    kryxanime
    What's so amazing (except for history and arts and architecture .. and food, yes.. food too.. ) about italy ?

It's a place where there's still a lot of beauty, indeed.. .. but not a nice place where to live at all.
    Why are dreams (animes) so beautiful and reality so.... .. . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . ,_,
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Cause they just want to make us in real time jealous, I hardly remember any of my dreams or nightmares x)
    XxShenQingQiuxX
    XxShenQingQiuxX
    kryxanime
    kryxanime
    I watch animes. Full stop. Dreams .. I don't know anything about them.. But reality... Reality is a shit. Worst nightmare ever.
    I'll never learn Japanese.. too strange! Ja mata ne = see you later. ja = later. mata = seeya. But they also say only: "ja ne" = later ???
    knoxyal
    knoxyal
    These are called discourse particles. The “ne” at the end in this case is relatively soft and feminine.
    apoc9
    apoc9
    You can't translate it by superposing english expression on the words. Ja is informal (sore) dewa it could be understood as "then", mata = "again", ne is particle adding emphasis. I understand ne particle as expression of presuming we are on the same page. Ja ne is very informal shorthand of Ja mata ne.
    XxShenQingQiuxX
    XxShenQingQiuxX
    I get the feeling.....I don't understand the letters of Japanese, I understand a bit of the language, but can't seem to make sense of it most to some of the time....
    It's the end of march.. and I'm still sipping hot tea wearing sweaters and turning the heaters on. another senseless crazy year, it seems x?
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Yeah March always feels like winter
    kryxanime
    kryxanime
    @TheNuisance1 Here's at the end of March is not so cold, usually..

Not so cold to have to use heaters and wear sweaters at home during the day, at least.
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    Why are the heaters and heavy jacket only relate to winter? In the summer I make sure to wear my jeans and leather jacket all day.
    every effort is so useless... in the end.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    That sounds so pessimistic, but you probably have every reason to be.
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    Have you ever heard of the butterfly effect? It's something that states that even the smallest change or occurrence can have an impact on the world. So don't be so down about it. Chin up!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back