TheSMoresAwakens
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I was denied three promotions this year. A far cry from the four promotions I got in the previous three years. Time to hit up LinkedIn.
    Rascal
    Rascal
    Yeet that previous job that didn't promote you into the trash dawg, gotta find a job that knows your worth eh
    My return to AP has been cut short by the arrival of my puppy, Bagel, who my life now revolves around.
    Madoka
    Madoka
    I think the others are right! Pics or... well i don't have anything to add but... pics! Still, hope you enjoy your pup, I live dogs myself, raised with them and always raise pups, hard work but worth every second as they grow! Don't forget to get lots of pics/video's, you will love looking back in time one day!
    Nemurin238
    Nemurin238
    Awww that’s such an adorable name, I’m happy you got a puppy. What breed is it
    TheSMoresAwakens
    TheSMoresAwakens
    It’s a beagle. One of the ones rescued from that breeding facility that was mistreating them and selling them to labs.
    Moving to New Hampshire was the best decision I've ever made. Now I'm about to adopt a puppy. Let's hope that's not my worst decision.
    Nemurin238
    Nemurin238
    I hope you have fun moving to New Hampshire. Through when getting a puppy. Think about it because it takes a lot of responsibility to do.
    Madoka
    Madoka
    Raised 2 puppies in my life and adopted my third recently. They can (are) hard work but lovely! My current pup is 6 month (had him since 3 month), lovely things though expect your clothes to have holes from biting and house training is always fun... not. Depending if your pup gets home sick early on, it might keep you awake for 2-5 nights with crying though mine didn't cry at all so its pretty random.
    TheSMoresAwakens
    TheSMoresAwakens
    lol, sorry to confuse. Just too few characters to get my point across properly. I've adopted or fostered plenty of dogs. Usually they're older, though. These rescues are puppies and tiny little balls of excitement. I'm just doubtful I'll have the energy to keep up.

And hey, what's up @Zed!
    So now that I'm in NH, my work schedule is noon to 8 instead of 9 to 5. Guess that means anime in the mornings? Can't complain about that.
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    And if you have time, anime at night too! I personally think anime at night is better because you feel rushed during the day
    Rascal
    Rascal
    anime in the morning, anime at night, and blimey, if it don't look like anime in the afternoons too
    Nemurin238
    Nemurin238
    You can watch anime anytime but anime in the morning are the best for me
    Rhymin and Stealin and Packin and Movin. First thing I'll do when I get to the East Coast is build a new computer so I can AP it up again.
    Rascal
    Rascal
    Let me know if you need help packing, I'm really good at encouragement from a safe emotional and physical distance.
    TheSMoresAwakens
    TheSMoresAwakens
    That's the best spot to encourage from.
    Somebody got my card info and drained my account. So that's fun. Really glad I'm working all this OT so I can be flat broke still.
    Rascal
    Rascal
    What the hell? I hope you can work that out with your bank soon
    I like waking up early like today, because it means I get to take naps. Try napping at 2AM and it's just called going to sleep.
    Two days off with no prior obligations? I'd assume I died, but there's no way I'd ever make it into heaven.
    TheSMoresAwakens
    TheSMoresAwakens
    Update: I forgot I had a prior obligation for Wednesday. The streak of weekends with little to no free time continues.
    I took the last two days off work to job hunt, err, I mean because I was "sick." Not looking forward to this 4 day weekend ending.
    XxShenQingQiuxX
    XxShenQingQiuxX
    Well, good luck on your job hunt!
    Rascal
    Rascal
    Maybe you can be "sick" a little longer
    I fell way behind on anime these past few weeks, and now I find myself with time to catch up, and not a single show I'm excited to binge.
    For the first time in my life, I absolutely bombed an interview And for a promotion I really wanted. Oh well. Guess I'll quit instead.
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    Well, I guess this will come as a lesson for your next interview then. Just try your best and what happens happens.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Take this as a lesson in case I ever want a promotion.
    Schizm
    Schizm
    Sorry dude. Better luck next time.
    So, I actually did play hooky today, but instead of watching animus all day, I slept for almost 16 hours. At least I feel a little better.
    Rascal
    Rascal
    I'm jealous, wanna trade Life on Anime bars?
    Akishima
    Akishima
    Sounds like the right move.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Catching up on sleep is always the better choice. Like how can anyone enjoy anime when they're dead-tired anyway? So yes, go enjoy your sleep like a Snorlax would.
    All I really want in a partner is a cute yandere who makes me fear for the lives of the women I associate with. Is that so much to ask for?
    Anime is dead, and no one cares. If there is a live action adaptation, I'll see you there.
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Bro I totally disagree, there are good anime out there still but thats your opinon
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back