Slinderman407
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have converted to a new religion. The Kenny Religion.
    LUCIIIII
    LUCIIIII
    I havent heard much of it, but is is Kenny Anthony the philosofer?? ^^
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    @LUCIIIII Uh it's a religion that I made up. It revolves around our god Kenny. Kenny is a character from TED games series. Sorry for any confusion!! >.<
    Good News and not so bad news.
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    I'm not going to be any of the test because it has to be physical. And I'm not able to meet the requirements to be there so they give those kids a break. Of course I'll have to take my EOC a some point before I graduate high school but that'll be easy.
    R.I.P Lee. I will always remember the
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    I swear. That was the saddest ending to a game ever. As for the side characters Ben was the one I cried most over that died. Just got to say Duck can die again for all I care.
    Finished Blue exorcist: Kyoto Saga. Much better than the one made by A-1.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    So you went out of your way to read the manga instead. Good job on that, cause there are times I want to give the middle finger to the anime industry.
    I'm a little confused on Blue exorcist: Kyoto Saga. When exactly is this taking place in the story? Don't spoil anything I've only seen ep 1
    g3data
    g3data
    That's because in the manga it took them longer to accept the fact that they were classmates with Satan's love child than in s1
    g3data
    g3data
    Basically, just blame season 1
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    I will forever hate how A-1 choose to adapt Blue Exorcist. It saddens me every time I think about it.
    I got 5 of teeth removed. 4 of them being my wisdom teeth and the other being my root canal.
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    It's fine but it's going to be weird to eat
    FoodLife
    FoodLife
    i hear ya, got one of my molars removed last year and the first few days were tough, rice would get stuck in the hole. 8/10 would do it again
    DrCoeloCephalo
    DrCoeloCephalo
    I had mine removed awhile back. Glad I did too. Feels great.
    Finished High Rise but now I have to wait 1 to 2 years until I can see the next season! At least I have blue exorcist to pass the time. :D
    Scratch that Almost my entire right side has been covered now.
    FoodLife
    FoodLife
    rip laptop
    the only thing you should do now is to run away with the evidence and live a new life
    TurtleSlayer
    TurtleSlayer
    yep... I suggest fleeing to antarctica... you can live with the penguins .. and eat frozen fish for the rest of your days.. (´ ∇ ` )ノ
    I can't seems to find anything to post about! >_<
    FoodLife
    FoodLife
    just post about how school sucks the life out of you or your school assignments or body pains caused by school.
    in short, talk shit about school
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    @FoodLife That's a very diverse selection you have there
    FoodLife
    FoodLife
    well i do pride myself in my hatred for online classes
    For those who have watch Saiki k. do y'all want a 5th season? idk but I think Netflix can pull it off.
    FoodLife
    FoodLife
    that's a risk that I am also willing to take. Saiki is one of the best comedy anime/manga hands down, and if they butcher it I'll riot
    JailBait707
    JailBait707
    Honestly I'd risk it because Saiki K. holds a special place in my heart, but I definitely wouldn't expect it to be as good as the other seasons
    blissinapricot
    blissinapricot
    Not sure if they could pull off another good season, but if there was a 5th season, I'd risk it because of how much I love the anime and the characters!
    Well, something bad has happened.
    Franzi
    Franzi
    MistLiigh
    MistLiigh
    As someone currently typing this from a Windows 7 computer mainly because yeah 10 is damn expensive and also I'd kinda rather stick with 7 if I could... yeah, you should probably upgrade to 10... 7 is no longer supported, meaning it's vulnerable.
    MistLiigh
    MistLiigh
    Also, you can make 10 a lot more tolerable if you mess with the right settings... force taskbar windows to actually show you the title, turn off all that windows store crap on the start menu, hide Cortana...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back