Ebonyslayer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Work hours on a Sunday, but it must be done. At least I get some me time before my shift.
    Akishima
    Akishima
    Ugh, I feel your pain. Working weekends is something I definitely don't miss. Glad you got some free time in though.
    Even on my days off, there's always some kind of work to be done. Good thing its not always like that though.
    Trying to decide which is anime of the season for me, either Wonder Egg or SK8 the Infinity.
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Wonder Egg atw
    Thrawn
    Thrawn
    Definitely Sk8, I haven't seen either show but Sk8 has a Canadian in it
    C
    ClairIsHere4Manga
    Hmm, i've watched one episode of each, and they're both eye candy so if you want to watch pretty boys and comedy than SK8, more bright visuals and refreshing artstyle than Wonder Egg~
    It's hard to choose one or the other >w<
    I suggest reading the reviews for more info!
    Jogging in the rain, and now I continue to re-evaluate anime. But I'm probably going to go to bed soon.
    Not looking forward to tomorrow, but I can get some Animorphs reading in since I feel nostalgic for that series.
    Feels nice to know that I easily break a sweat now that the weather is hot out. Going to chillax while reading a book before bed.
    Finally going to get a blood test tomorrow. Just need to remind myself not to eat breakfast. But breakfast is life and love though...
    Oscar90
    Oscar90
    Hope it goes well. I love breakfast foods, but I never eat "breakfast". Now I want French Toast...
    Franzi
    Franzi
    There's always second breakfasts
    Happy that I finally caught up on anime, but it now means I have more time to work on stuff that I've been meaning to finish.
    It feels depressing knowing that my brother and I are almost caught up on The Dragon Prince show, those cliff-hangers though.
    shinigamiMIO
    shinigamiMIO
    The dragon prince show on Netflix? I love Rayla
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Rayla is one of the best parts to the series.
    K0m0d097
    K0m0d097
    Man I hope the next season comes around the next few months at least
    Happy to have gotten some Dragon Prince and manga chapters in, but its time to turn in since I'm giving platelets tomorrow.
    Think I'm going to go to bed early. Made $40 shoveling someone's driveway, but I know I'm going to be sore tomorrow.
    Dankvart
    Dankvart
    Seems like a good way to make some pocket money while working out and breathing fresh air!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back