Rascal
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Only Shadow of War can make me sad about killing enemies, suck it Undertale
    Schizm
    Schizm
    It's kinda hard to feel sad for an orc commander of mine after he stabbed me in the back though. Damn you, Garl the Drunk!
    Rascal
    Rascal
    Fuck Garl, nobody feels bad for Garl
    NingenJanai
    NingenJanai
    now i'm interested in shadow of war. i don't really play rpgs
    Gen Z generic villains be like Lol cringe, this world must be rebuilt. Poggers, lmao based?
    interregnum
    interregnum
    To the great consternation of millenial heroes, who, upon defeating said villains, will give a great cry of "EPIC FAIL!" and, instead of cheers, will be roundly mocked by the crowd for being so staggeringly passé.

"Ok, boomer," they will say. Because millenials are 40, now, which, to Gen Z, is indistinguishable from being 80.
    Oceanwithwaves
    Oceanwithwaves
    I have no idea what this means. I live under a rock
    D4RKS3NS3I
    D4RKS3NS3I
    You forgot to add the clown emoji ma dude
    I feel like a combination lock on a bridge instead of a padlock signifies less commitment
    LUCIIIII
    LUCIIIII
    Mhm maybe it gives back luck to the lovers who decide to put a padlock on a bridge.
    We don't need no thought control
    Meron
    Meron
    In the long run it's cheaper though. Remember, less taxes this way.
    interregnum
    interregnum
    Aww, ye olden times, when rebelling against the system wasn't a vested interest of the system.

Y'know, we used to laugh about how badly Alanis Morisette butchered the meaning of irony in "Ironic."

Seems we should have spent a little more energy explaining why we were laughing, instead.
    cotyy
    cotyy
    Hey, teacher, leave the kids alone.
    Freedom of Speech doesn't mean freedom of consequences... from people who will threaten and ruin you because they don't like your Speech.
    S
    SodaFox
    As for world leaders, unless their words are orders, even they aren't necessarily responsible if goes and does something. Even then, you can argue "if you don't believe in war, don't be in the army and be subject to those orders".
    S
    SodaFox
    Of course, some world leaders have a little more control over their citizens than others, and not following orders can mean death, but that's getting pretty deep for an anime forum.
    DrCoeloCephalo
    DrCoeloCephalo
    Slander and Libel are bad, so yeah.
    Catch me going outside for the first time in months when the AP forums are down
    D4RKS3NS3I
    D4RKS3NS3I
    I was forced to socialize because AP was down. Can you believe it?
    Rascal
    Rascal
    A real shame
    Before you refer to The Science™, recall that it isn't a model of divine truth but rather a constantly self-correcting discipline
    Rascal
    Rascal
    Remember that the next time you try and call someone an idiot for not adapting their lifestyle and beliefs based on some studies that will be considered outdated as fuck 100 years from now.
    CR awards happened again, time for me to go through like a weeklong phase where I wish I never interacted with the anime community
    Hayane
    Hayane
    I watch it for the lols and find how my taste is trash compared to those elites.
    worknboy
    worknboy
    edge of the universe is great! thanks for the metadata!
    TheSMoresAwakens
    TheSMoresAwakens
    I forgot CR awards were a thing. Oops, I've just forgotten again. What were we talking about, again?
    "I hate anime fans" - me, 2021
    Gens
    Gens
    -> Eizouken not winning anime of the year award

NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Rascal
    Rascal
    i mean based on all the other awards they won, they totally should've. akudama drive and great pretender got snubbed though. cr sux.

its just a popularity poll anyways.
    knoxyal
    knoxyal
    I don’t know how they collected the responses but if it’s based on open voting, it’s definite that it becomes a popularity poll. People only vote for the anime they know.
    Don't tell me to chill, I'm chill. I overdosed on chill pills, crushed them up and snorted them through a chill tube. Went chillatonic.
    Rascal
    Rascal
    Woke up in a chillinic, the chillitical care physicians told me I developed chillancer
    D4RKS3NS3I
    D4RKS3NS3I
    You might need to get chillmotherapy then
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Have a break, take a chill pill (poor kit Kat joke reference)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back