Gazsi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I wanna buy an Xbox but I hate Microsoft
    Kari5
    Kari5
    Sounds like you're just punishing yourself for no reason.
    I haven't seen anyone talking about attack on titan since Last month, the Ukrainian war made the eldian marley war looks Silly
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    Captain Levi who? It's all about the ghost of Kiev!
    why don't people like nightmare? What is better than being entertained while you sleep it's like Free ticket for horror movie
    AnimeSerenity
    AnimeSerenity
    @Gazi maybe that's the case for you(which is fine like what you like), but personally, I don't like only knowing it's safe after I wake up. It's kind of like being on a coaster you think is genuinely trying to kill you only to find out it was safe later on. I would've preferred to have that information before getting on the said ride, and not after.
    Claptrap
    Claptrap
    my life is already bad when awake I need some reprieve
    vvxlery
    vvxlery
    ...It’s not going to be entertaining when you’re the victim that’s being targeted...
    every year I swear I'll never play fifa again
    shinigamiMIO
    shinigamiMIO
    that's my dad every day but he still plays anyways lol
    D4RKS3NS3I
    D4RKS3NS3I
    Same but with LoL. I have been 1 month clean tho
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    I don't think I've ever grown up with sport games though. JRPGs, based on movie games, hand held games mostly.
    sports is the most hated genre here I thought mecha would be the first
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Yeah there’s recent sports anime that’s good like Sk8, Stars align, Free!, Megalo Box, Chihayafuru, Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru, and Kaze ga Tsuyoku Fuiteiru
    Gazsi
    Gazsi
    @Some1ridculous even the old one, haikyuu franchise all over top rated anime list
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    I like both actually, though I did grow up with Eyeshield 21. And when it comes to mecha I can actually appreciate the real robot genre.
    Most anime movies are boring as hell, there are a few that actually good but the rest Meh
    TheMonsterUnderUrBed
    TheMonsterUnderUrBed
    Its probably because a lot of anime movies have to condense the source material into a 90-120 minutes, often making the movie feel rushed or incomplete.
    What happened to Mappa really bothered me Is this how you return the favor for the only studio that accept to work on your shitty anime
    D4RKS3NS3I
    D4RKS3NS3I
    Man I swear some people can be so damn ungreatful. Like, it's not even cuz the animation was shit. No, it's just cuz some ppl didn't like the OST LMAO
    Gazsi
    Gazsi
    @D4RKS3NS3I ur right, I saw many people acting like this lol they should read manga rather than complain about little details
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Yeah it’s so pointless like if they have an issue with the anime, just read the goddamn manga simple as..
    #Zidane out
    D4RKS3NS3I
    D4RKS3NS3I
    nah bro this way Barça can win hahah
    Gazsi
    Gazsi
    that's why I support Laporta in elections he's the only man that can make perez wake up and sack Zidane
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Funny, I thought you guys were talking about Zidane from Final Fantasy, totally not the case though.
    great pretender was an easy 5/5 but the last arc ruin it
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    It was honestly one of the best shows of 2020, I personally thought nothing was wrong with any of it. Although a lot of peeps had issues with the first ep where eddie and Laurent were talking english then suddenly switching back to Japanese.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back