shinigamiMIO
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• whenever she knows i'm tired and falling asleep, my 2 year old sister will all of a sudden want my attention. How CONVENIENT if you ask me
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    You know younger sisters love to be doted on.
    D4RKS3NS3I
    D4RKS3NS3I
    I am grandson that has a grandma that tells that I must eat carrots because it's good for my eyesight
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    You remind me of the carrot from the cup head game when u said that xD
    Exams are finishing this friday and I will be very bored so imma add some more stuff to my bio......What do you think I should add?
    D4RKS3NS3I
    D4RKS3NS3I
    Well tbh a lot of users add milestones and that kinda stuff
    shinigamiMIO
    shinigamiMIO
    Studying is just really stressing me out. Everyone expects me to get good marks but they are seriously pressuring me. And my doctor just gave me some bad news to do with my health issues.
    Thanks for asking and letting me rant like this lmao
    shinigamiMIO
    shinigamiMIO
    LUCIIIII
    LUCIIIII
    @shinigamiKIREINA hope everything will get better soon for u.
    Just try your best on your exams I know how stressing it can be when everyone expects something from u :(
    I hope your health will get better :)
    Have a good day
    I watched the kdrama for true beauty with a lot of apprehensions. I can safely say that it was REALLY GOOD....but anime is better -_-
    LUCIIIII
    LUCIIIII
    Yeah I also watched the Kdrama it was worth watching even though the webtoon was WAY better it missed a lot of arcs and importtant parts but it was good overall!!
    LUCIIIII
    LUCIIIII
    I see you have changed your profile to Han Seo Jun lmao :)
    oooohhhh did you know, I'm born on the same day as Tsukishima Kei from Haikyuu. He is such an amazing salty guy
    S
    SPOICAT
    cool... I haven’t seen Haikyuu yet though.
    MistLiigh
    MistLiigh
    I was born on the exact same day, right down to the year, as the main girl in Summer Wars. And I only know that because they said it lol.
    LUCIIIII
    LUCIIIII
    Ohhh thats nice. I havent seen Haikyuu yet though :(
    did you know sensory neurones carry impulsed from receptors to the CNS and did you know that a curvature of the spine is called scoliosis?
    S
    SPOICAT
    I Didn't really understand anything xD
    I just did an English literature essay and I didn't get to finish. Man I hate poetry but wtever. Now I am utterly annoyed so I shall sleep.
    D4RKS3NS3I
    D4RKS3NS3I
    Wdym you didn't get to finish it lol. Just finish it lmao
    shinigamiMIO
    shinigamiMIO
    @D4RKS3NS3I It was an assessment so I had to write it in a time limit and I didn't get to finish :(
    I just found out that my dad's first ever anime was 3x3 eyes and then wicked city....Does anyone know or have seen any of these?
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    I've heard of them, but I can't say I've seen them.
    ayaneninja
    ayaneninja
    I like 3x3 Eyes
    my ears blocked when I woke up, I got so scared and hit the edge of my door then my ears unblocked, it was so loud that I fell and then cry
    My doctor said I will need surgery in 6-12 months but he still making me wear that STUPID BACK BRACE LIKE DIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    You don't hate your doctor enough to write his name in a death note though, right?
    shinigamiMIO
    shinigamiMIO
    S
    SPOICAT
    You still must be brave :0 'Doctor' sounds scarier to me than even something like 'Demons'
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back