cotyy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• STONE OCEAN ANIME STONE OCEAN ANIME STONE OCEAN ANIME STONE OCEAN ANIME STONE OCEAN ANIME STONE OCEAN ANIME STONE OCEAN ANIME
    Its official. After stalling it for 5 months, I'm restarting monster and finishing it this weekend because the mystery is killing me.
    *cries in doesn't understand the 5-page math homework for tomorrow*
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    That's me with economics, it feels like a 100000 page homework lol
    What the fuck is up with chapter 138 of aot? Im dead inside
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    It was a crazy chapter, true. And once I got the context of the chapter from the video review by youtuber Anime Balls Deep, I felt even more depressed for Eren.
    cotyy
    cotyy
    *spoiler for aot manga* it's so depressing to see eren feeling he must become a mass murder to protect the people he cares for, but deep down hoping someone changed his mind or just kill him to end his suffering. I could do a whole thesis just about eren actions. Isayama = god
    tell me why i just walked 40 minutes just for two berserk volumes :0
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Cause you are a die-hard Berserk fan.
    Warpuppy
    Warpuppy
    Its not about the destination, its about the journey. The snow of winter has melted, spring is here, birds are chirping and you enjoyed a casual stroll.
    i just finished a psychological seinen and i cant sleep
    cotyy
    cotyy
    Of course, it was homunculus. 15 volumes completed about identity and who are. 10/10 recommend.
    FoodLife
    FoodLife
    Homunculus is an amazing manga. a bit f-cked up but still amazing.
    as i always say, you aint a seinen psychological fan until you've read it
    Oceanwithwaves
    Oceanwithwaves
    Guess I'll read that, thanks for the rec lol
    Wow, the manga "Homunculus" Its such an addictive read. I started it yesterday at 5 am, and I'm already at vol 7. I totally recommend it!
    I believe I'm living in a simulation, and the guy controlling it, keeps fucking up the time. For example: It was 12pm 2 min ago, now its 4am
    kryxanime
    kryxanime
    Or maybe you're a time traveller (only on short distances - up to 4 hours).
    wH- wha- WHY IS THERE A YAOI MANGA PARODYING GREYS ANATOMY CALLED GAYS ANATOMY?!?!? AHAHAA I CANT STOP LAUGHING, PLEASEE
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Now that is something to check out and i never watched Greys anatomy lol!
    Only two days for the valentine day kimetsu special!
    D4RKS3NS3I
    D4RKS3NS3I
    Bruh there will be an special? Why? Most of us don't even celebrate Valentine day, or at least we don't with someone else
    OKay, maybe cake presentation isn't my forte but, DAMN . . . THIS CAKES TASTES FUCKING AMAZING.
    Balthasaurus
    Balthasaurus
    Ooh, what kind of cake was it?
    cotyy
    cotyy
    @Balthasaurus frozen chocolate cake with dulce de leche filling, perfect for this summer lol
    Can i watch nana in the living room tv? Like would some boobs pop on the screen? Asking here since it's too dumb to make a thread
    riceponcho
    riceponcho
    Oh my god absolutely not
    cotyy
    cotyy
    huh, I really thought it was safe, damn
    OkamiHime95
    OkamiHime95
    To be specific, there's quite a few sexual/"steamy" scenes, but other than that, (without spoiling anything) it's definitely not family/child friendly. xD
    The omegle tab is open. Time to send gore manga panels to creepy old men when asking sexy pics. I’m doing gods work here guys.
    Seems that kayaking for the first time and your back being a bitch isn't a good combo. Back hurt.
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    I don’t know how anyone can do kayak with a sore back , it’s a nightmare to experience!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back