vvxlery
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I just ordered so many anime pics and they arrived today! My walls are now completely filled! Wish I could upload a photo lol.
    Oscar90
    Oscar90
    Sounds awesome. I have so many pics and posters to put up, but I keep putting it off.
    Bloodlord739
    Bloodlord739
    Noice!
    Not me just finding out that the otome game “Obey Me!” that I play, is coming out with an anime while modding... 0.0
    Currently attempting to make a bio but have no idea where to start... :3
    vvxlery
    vvxlery
    @kryxanime Now that sounds cool lol. I could make a whole new anime story with this caption >_<
    kryxanime
    kryxanime
    ..and that would be an anime story I will be glad to read, @vvxlery xD
    TheMeggyPeggy
    TheMeggyPeggy
    I took notes on Fein's bio and made my own. :)
    Took me about a day to solidify mine, but I'm already thinking about how I want to upgrade/change my next one. The main things I grabbed were favorites (anime/manga/genre/interests) and that's about it on my end. When you do yours, I'd love to see it! <3
    This is bad. I haven’t watched anime for 2 months. Gotta get back into it with the all-nighters and finishing 5 animes in 1 night haha. >_<
    FoodLife
    FoodLife
    ya know what can help? Coffee and candy, plus taking a nap in the afternoon.
    good luck with your re-entrance to watching anime and not sleeping (○`・ Д・´)9
    vvxlery
    vvxlery
    @FoodLife Coffee? Oh, I’m definitely gonna need that... ^_^
    My trainer said I sprained my pointer finger. With the tape and everything, I feel like Tsukishima in that one scene :3
    kryxanime
    kryxanime
    as I said before.. you're into your anime/manga moment! you're the STAAR, NOW! (hope your finger will heal soon)
    vvxlery
    vvxlery
    @kryxanime Yes...A star who almost face plants into the wooden floor when diving...LOL TwT. Also, thanks!
    I jammed by pointer finger during volleyball tryouts. Now it’s buddy tapped and I can’t even eat or write with my right hand lol. (´ー`)
    vvxlery
    vvxlery
    @kryxanime I hope it does too haha. I have to go to the school trainer tmr to get it checked out. The good part is that if I need a splint for it or just buddy tapped, they said they’ll still allow me to play with it on. =D
    kryxanime
    kryxanime
    Then.. you can't eat or write.. but you can still be a Volleyball star in the meanwhile.. that's very anime-like xD
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    At times like these regenerating powers would sure be convenient.
    I finished watching Another. I don’t rlly watch anime like that so that was scary. I don’t think I’ll be able to sleep in peace for awhile..
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    If I were to watch it, I don't know if I would feel like its scary. I've seen enough horror to know what to expect.
    vvxlery
    vvxlery
    @Ebonyslayer I don’t really watch horror but I don’t rlly mind if there are scenes that have all that blood and murder stuff but Another was just too much of it lol.
    Oceanwithwaves
    Oceanwithwaves
    I understand what you mean, I had that too. But after watching a few, you'll know what to expect.
    I’m back from being on a hiatus for a week! I had to recover from my sleep deprivation since I had break for the week. Hehe :3
    D4RKS3NS3I
    D4RKS3NS3I
    Nice! Welcome back mate
    Slinderman407
    Slinderman407
    Coolio! Welcome back! Well I'm late but Welcome back anyway!
    I’ve been staying up all night watching Naruto and I fell asleep during a test on multiple days LOL
    Balthasaurus
    Balthasaurus
    Yikes! Hopefully that won't be a big problem, though.
    vvxlery
    vvxlery
    @Balthasaurus I was literally dozing off as I was reading the questions haha. But, it wasn’t a problem =D
    Have y’all ever thought about becoming a ghoul? Ik damn well that I think abt it all the time
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    They do have their physical advantages, but they also receive their share of prejudice for being different.
    brekii
    brekii
    yeah...how cool would i be...hehe
    My grades are going to skyrocket down b/c of all the new animes and seasons coming out this season and just in the year 2021 :/
    nikutheotaku
    nikutheotaku
    @vvxlery You graduate in 2 years too?? I guess we both are in for a hell of a next 2 years.
    vvxlery
    vvxlery
    @nikutheotaku Hehe. We definitely are. I have to take a permit test in a couple of months and I get to officially start driving! Woohoo lol.
    nikutheotaku
    nikutheotaku
    @vvxlery I'm honestly too lazy to even go out and get that permit. I'll think I'll wait till summer rolls over lol.
    If watching anime was a job, I’d be a trillionaire already >_<
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    If only. But I mean, there are guys that do make a living out of reviewing anime, like that Youtuber Mother's Basement.
    YandereYuno
    YandereYuno
    What?!? People can make money from that?
    vvxlery
    vvxlery
    @YandereYuno Yup! But you have to write like a 300 word essay review for it afterwards...
    I went to school td for the first time since I don’t have online. It’s only 3rd period and it already sucked the energy out of me :P
    I was told last minute that I have multiple exams tomorrow. Now I have to stay up all night studying since I don’t know a single thing... :(
    C
    ClairIsHere4Manga
    Just remember the highlighted stuff or the summary and you'll be fine! (unless one of your exams include math than maybe not :( )
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    If you have to cram, be sure to have a study buddy. Sometimes it helps knowing that you're not on your own.
    LUCIIIII
    LUCIIIII
    good luck, try your best
    I can’t even watch anime for these couple days b/c I have to get ready to go back to school...ugh bummer.
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    I know the feeling but look forward when u do get a chance to watch it :)
    vvxlery
    vvxlery
    @TheNuisance1 I definitely will look forward to it! I hope my grades don’t come crashing down tho lol. ^_^
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    @vvxlery im sure you’ll do well, best of luck with it :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back