apoc9
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Published my old, but finally completed review of Higanjima manga. Draft was stuck for years in private mode.
    Recently bought a lot of physical manga volumes and reorganized bookshelves.
    XxShenQingQiuxX
    XxShenQingQiuxX
    Ooh nice! Lucky! I don't really have a physical manga collection, but I wish I did.
    The worst part on getting new latest volume of a manga is the fact I've forgotten in the meantime what happened before.
    D4RKS3NS3I
    D4RKS3NS3I
    YES! THIS IS ME EVERY TIME. I don't know how, only read mangas that take ages to write a new chapter and I tend to forget what the fuck was happening. So I drop them, which sucks, cuz I'm sure the story was worth it
    I've updated my user page info after 2 years, because it was pretty outdated in some regards.
    D4RKS3NS3I
    D4RKS3NS3I
    Just checked your profile and holy fuck have you seen Hellsing Ultimate 50 times??? Damn
    apoc9
    apoc9
    It's more estimate, because I watched it few episodes daily when commuting to college and work. I didn't count it, but yeah I watched it a lot.
    Darling in the FranXX manga 1-2 years ago it felt really hard to get into with the kanji. Nowadays it doesn't feel so hard anymore.
    D4RKS3NS3I
    D4RKS3NS3I
    Darling in the FranXX is a big no no for me in general
    apoc9
    apoc9
    I like the anime too, but the manga is more "cultured"
    Binge watched all episodes of AoT in 2-3 days. It was good, except the 2nd season.
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Yeah I can’t remember much of s2 but my good, s3 part 2 was deadly!
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Isayama can be weird with his pacing and how he reveals antagonists, but yeah, AOT is still good.
    S
    SPOICAT
    I'm waiting for it to completely finish so I can binge watch whole series in a go with no wait.
    I'm starting to hate those unnecessarily long ass titles in LN adaptations at least in romaji ... 88 characters.
    D4RKS3NS3I
    D4RKS3NS3I
    Laughs in "The Former Top 1'S Sub-Character Training Diary: A Dedicated Player Is Currently Conquering Another World!". I swear to god, isekai/reincarnation LN/manga have the worst names
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Yup that’s why I avoid them with good reason
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    It didn't take long for me to start hating them.
    This season I'm trying to review everything I've watched in the season.
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Good on ya, reviewing is great even if you're not a pro like myself. My reviews r full of nonsense lol
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Sounds like a job and a half. Try not to burn too much of the midnight oil if you can help it.
    Bloodlord739
    Bloodlord739
    Sounds fun :D
    Saw in my google feed "New Saint Seiya themed isekai series", WTF why? I'm still waiting for the final vol of SS Next Dimension.
    Made new manga review, but since it's based on just 2 vol and might be expanded later I've published as profile only.
    Finished reading the first arc of Galaxy Express 999 manga. It's dated, but quite original and has high points, but bit stretched imho.
    I think Fubuki and Korone as mostly JP only v-tubers reaching 1m subs is greater achievement than Gawr Gura reaching 1m.
    Started to read Gingatetsudou 999 manga. MC looks like a potato, but I'm reading to get complete story of things not in the movie.
    Today I started to watch Yu yu Hakusho. The beginning arc was interesting, then it went more for classic fighting shounen.
    Karasune
    Karasune
    Best anime. :thumbsup:
    Almost finished review draft of "Kanojo, Okarishimasu". Now, I need just to see remaining episodes to have complete picture.
    Reading vol. 13 manga To Aru Kagaku Railgun. I like characters, but sometimes the technobabble is just ...
    I'm working on some reviews. Re: Zero 2 ready, but I'm holding till the season ends, even if it's probably meaningless to do so.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Reminds me of the review I did for a manga today.
    Rewatching Princess Tutu. It's so good. There are not that many series on this level 10/10.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back