LangForest
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• sometimes you just have to scream
    knoxyal
    knoxyal
    This happens to me when I remember having done something very embarrassing in the past...
    shinigamiMIO
    shinigamiMIO
    which is why pillows were invented
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Just like what Will I Am said: scream and shout and let it all out
    so apparently the communist manifesto is on ao3 under m/m????? i don’t know what to do with this info
    me almost every airing season: i’m gonna take a break and watch older shows. my brain: no watch the new ones now. me every time: ok then
    alive, haha, fuck
    Mentallysighing
    Mentallysighing
    I feel this
    D4RKS3NS3I
    D4RKS3NS3I
    This mis my current mood. And my mood from yesterday. And the day before that. And the day before that. And so on... Let's hope tomorrow is different. And with that, I mean that I hope I'm dead
    LangForest
    LangForest
    tbh i don’t think i’m liking JoJo’s Bizarre Adventures as much as i thought i would
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Other than two other works plus a collection of oneshots, Araki was still sort of inexperienced by the time he started on Jojo: Phantom Blood. But yeah, Jojo definitely wouldn't have lasted 8 parts if he had remained the same as an author.
    D4RKS3NS3I
    D4RKS3NS3I
    MistLiigh
    MistLiigh
    I highkey liked part one... I thought it was some fun, over-the-top, goofy stuff, and I'm actually a little sad that the later seasons tone it down... I mean they can still get fun and goofy, and they've improved in other ways to be enjoyable for different reasons, but I do miss having a show that was consistently that tone.
    my grandma bought me a plant, not knowing what kind it was, and i turns out that it’s a dragon tree sapling... so, uh... i have a tree now:)
    Akishima
    Akishima
    That name sounds like something from an anime.
    Mentallysighing
    Mentallysighing
    She subconsciously knew you needed a tree
    LangForest
    LangForest
    anime tree XD and yes, i really did need a tree
    got called short today, lads
    Rascal
    Rascal
    F
    D4RKS3NS3I
    D4RKS3NS3I
    Th best response is, and always will be this: I may be short, but short people can wear heels, ugly just can't be fixed.
    Gazsi
    Gazsi
    Messi tall 169
    Maradona 165
    you should be proud
    just discovered solarpunk/ecopunk and i’m losing my mind, it’s everything i’ve ever dreamed of
    LamiaNymph
    LamiaNymph
    I am currently listening to said music genre now because of this post. I like it, it is very relaxing. I will definitely listen to this more often. Thank you for letting me know that this exists!
    LangForest
    LangForest
    @D4RKS3NS3I not only is it a music genre, but it’s also what i would call a “future aesthetic”. it’s really centered around having advanced technology that also focuses on the environment and cohabiting with nature. kinda like cyberpunk or steampunk but with plants
    D4RKS3NS3I
    D4RKS3NS3I
    Yo that's actually lowkey (no, more like really) sick
    i was originally planning to just watch 3 shows from this airing season, but i gave in and starting watching a bunch of them (^-^;
    Mentallysighing
    Mentallysighing
    Well its more fun that way
    Oscar90
    Oscar90
    I'm considering adding more to my list for this season.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Sometimes I like being surprised by a seasonal anime I jump into. But you should always have that expectation that an anime can and will fuck up given the chance.
    i take the things my therapist tells me and tell it to my friends. *in meme voice* it’s free therapy
    D4RKS3NS3I
    D4RKS3NS3I
    Yo thanks for the life hacks :)
    ep 6 of this season of AoT really just gave us a couple frames of Levi and said “make it last until next week”
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back