Oceanwithwaves
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I just love my favourite band being idiots together even though I don't speak Kazakh. I can just feel the stupid energy these guys generate.
    I found a great thing, a yandere bodyguard. I need to know if this has been done before or if this book just did it for the first time.
    So Attack on Titan ended, and it ended beautifully, I don't understand what all the fuss is about.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Still waiting for the last chapter to be translated, the waiting sucks.
    31stCrusade
    31stCrusade
    There are a lot of plot holes and quite frankly farfetched reveals that are just shoehorned in at the last possible second while causing egregious character assassination. I completely understand the outrage. It's definitely one of the worst endings I've ever seen.
    Oceanwithwaves
    Oceanwithwaves
    @31stCrusade I don't think so. Yes, it could have been more, yes, it could have been bittersweet, but after all that pain, I do think this was for the best.
    @Ebonyslayer I read it somewhere online, I think it's already translated.
    The convenience store I work at has just changed it's entire interior and I can't find anything anymore. Thanks on behalf of all stockers.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    That definitely sounds not so convenient. Hope your job gets easier.
    Hesperide
    Hesperide
    Your convenience store says your welcome. Gotta keep you on your toes.
    Oceanwithwaves
    Oceanwithwaves
    Yeah... I'm thankful I work when the nice teamleaders are there, they understand.
    Today school starts again, in groups, but I'm back to the place that makes me highly uncomfortable.
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    I honeslty feel you, i would hate going back to campus. I love remote learning so much despite the occassional outages i experience in my area xD
    Oceanwithwaves
    Oceanwithwaves
    @vvxlery Same, my time in my room has gotten worse now that I got myself a tv lol
    @TheNuisance1 Me too! I feel great sitting and learning in a place where I feel at home. Outages suck though, I hope it isn't too bad lol
    Max4444
    Max4444
    The only okay-ish thing about the group system thing is the fact that I don't have any friends in my classes, I've heard a lot of people complaining about having to go to school on different days than their friends.
    Watching BNHA in german dub to improve my german skills. Some of the voices are... interesting to say the least, especially Aizawa,
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    The German language sure has a rough feel to it though.
    Oceanwithwaves
    Oceanwithwaves
    It really does, but I'm used to it since the Netherlands has that too.
    Today I'm starting Cowboy Bebop with a friend, I wonder if it lives up to the hype.
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    That’s awesome, it’s a really good series but that depends on your taste tho so no harm to try it out and enjoy yourselves!
    Oceanwithwaves
    Oceanwithwaves
    I don't really like sci-fi, but I enjoyed it a lot!
    I know I'm young, but why can't I open detergent with child resistant mechanisms? Is that just me or are those things impossiple to open?
    Got my hair dyed in a blue to purple ombre yesterday. It looks amazing and it's been my dream for 4 years :D
    Ordered my second figure last night! I hope AmiAmi calculates the shipping cost soon(and that it isn't too bad).
    Akishima
    Akishima
    That's a nice figure of Asuka! I really like the dynamic pose- I've never gotten an NGE figure because there's so many and it's kind of hard to decide on one. I got the Pop Up Parade Dazai figure- the nendo is pretty cute though.
    Oceanwithwaves
    Oceanwithwaves
    Thank you! I knew I had to buy her when I saw the ad on AmiAmi lol. There are SO many NGE figures out there, and I knew I wanted at least one, so here's Asuka, but because the show is so popular still, the merch costs a lot.
    I really want that Dazai figure as well,
    Oceanwithwaves
    Oceanwithwaves
    I'll probably save for it once I get my detolf shelf, since I'm a beginner collector and my only other figure is a scale that I bought for half the prize, despite not knowing the show/game but liking the figure(Haruna Okaimono Mode 1/8). What's in your collection?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back