D4RKS3NS3I
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I just found out about the YLAB Super String Theory Universe and I'm fucking mindblown. Guess I will have to binge reead all of the series
    I just started reading Kimetsu no Yaiba and bruh. This shit goes FAST. Too fast in fact. Still like it, but I mean. Slow down
    D4RKS3NS3I
    D4RKS3NS3I
    Like c'mon on chapter like 3 the guy starts learning how to breath, and next chapter, the guy suddenly has learnt 10 different sword techniques that summon water and some other bullshit
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Yeah I too thought the manga goes pretty quick alright...
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Was a good chunk into the series before realizing some of the issues it had. Whatever the case, people liked it and I didn't.
    9:57 10/02/2021 Goodnight, Punpun...
    interregnum
    interregnum
    What an ominous prediction.

Or...wait, maybe that's non-American date order. In which case: man, what a series, huh?
    D4RKS3NS3I
    D4RKS3NS3I
    It's, indeed, non-American date order haah. Today, at that hour, I finally finished reading Punpun. What a story man. Only made me cry twice, but still, this was such a ride
    Man I swear, I can't get over Freddie Mercury original track of I Was Born to Love You. Then the MV... FREDDIE YOU ARE ONE HOT GUY AHHHH
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    He was a legend, he made anime proud on Great Pretender
    Gazsi
    Gazsi
    I Want to Break Free is the best
    Mentallysighing
    Mentallysighing
    Freddie Mercury was one of the greats
    Cya bois! I'm taking a break from Anime-Planet for maybe 1 month, but I promise I will be back! Love this amazing community, I really do <3
    After 3 years, I have finally set up my Twitter lol
    cotyy
    cotyy
    I still can't figure out how Twitter works, little pea brain over here can't anymore lol.
    S
    SPOICAT
    @Clotilde me too bruh. It's so confusing xDD
    L
    LacunaDreams
    Congrates. I don't even get how that shit works.
    Officially cried for the first time thanks to Oyasumi Punpun. This manga hit hards man.
    D4RKS3NS3I
    D4RKS3NS3I
    Even more to me, since I have a shitty relationship with my parents. Tomorrow I'm gonna tell my mom I love her
    S
    SPOICAT
    I never cried. Imma check this out. Lemme see if I cry too
    D4RKS3NS3I
    D4RKS3NS3I
    @SPOICAT15 I'm willing to bet anything you will hehe. This manga is so fucking dark lmao
    Sometimes, just sometimes, I think that I shoud change my pfp. I mean. It has been this one for over a year now, so yeah
    Oscar90
    Oscar90
    I've had mine since I started and I cannot get myself to change it.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Your profile pic should be a character you like from a series. That's how I have changed mine a lot over time.
    D4RKS3NS3I
    D4RKS3NS3I
    @Bennyvy Well shit, now it's impossible to do it
    @Oscar90 Aham. *sees that he has been a member since 2011*. That's next level
    @Ebonyslayer To be fair, I'm a manga reader, not an anime watcher. So, what relationdoes this have with my pic? Well, Overlord is one of the few animes I have watched and liked (except the start of the third season. That was terrible). So yeah. I like quite a lot my dear Ainz
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back