bwoop
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• just finished reading kamisama kiss and now im crying. idek what to do anymore.
    Idk if I'm obsessed with the romance genre because it's cute and easy or I'm jealous of what the characters have...
    Nemurin238
    Nemurin238
    I have the same feeling, when the characters say that they are boring and bland but they have a hot ml or fl, it's just annoying
    bitemrk
    bitemrk
    it's both for me </3
    Oblithian
    Oblithian
    I just like the love stories. (Not that some of the characters aren't extremely endearing.)
    I have now officially decided that I like manga better than anime :0
    AndriasSch
    AndriasSch
    Now it is only a few steps until you join the LN faction
    Nemurin238
    Nemurin238
    Same, when reading manga, you will definitely find some hidden gems in there and manga’s that should be getting an anime soon
    bwoop
    bwoop
    It's October!! You know what that means
    interregnum
    interregnum
    ...picking a Batman book to re-read?
    NaokiS
    NaokiS
    drink more beer:) Gonna open one now in honor to that eheh
    *sigh* there's too many anime on my stalled list but y'know who cares let's start a new one
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Someone likes trying the new stuff.
    LUCIIIII
    LUCIIIII
    Same my stalled list is getting so long haha xD
    Yo!!! A momon my dance team is asking me to stone their costume and are paying for it!
    Is it possible to marry a song? "Merry Go Round of Life" is beautiful and I just want to listen to it forever.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Again, you're giving me more reason to rewatch Howl's Moving Castle.
    Caught back up with AOT today... ngl Jean be looking mighty fine...
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    You should also see how Asta looks in Black Clover after the latest time skip. Now that's a chad.
    If my future man doesn't dress like Howl does, I'm not having anything to do with him.
    OkamiHime95
    OkamiHime95
    @bwoop I hear ya. xD I love him so much, I literally watched the movie 50+ times (not in one sitting though) lol.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    I should rewatch Howl's Moving Castle at some point.
    Y'all why am I reading maid sama. I watched the show and loved it and felt lonely after watching it and now that same feeling is back *sigh*
    MIYU IRINO SUPREMACY MIYU IRINO SUPREMACY MIYU IRINO SUPREMACY MIYU IRINO SUPREMACY MIYU IRINO SUPREMACY MIYU IRINO SUPREMACY
    I swear I barely know what day it is anymore. In my head my weekend has gone Sunday, Saturday, Saturday and tomorrow is randomly Tuesday
    D4RKS3NS3I
    D4RKS3NS3I
    I swear to god, when today came I was like. WTF??? WASN'T TODAY SATURDAY? Life sucks
    I hate being called out, even if it's for something good like WHY USE ME AS AN EXAMPLEEEE
    So I was just doing some Hiragana and when I was reading and sounding it out it said 'sayonara' *war flashbacks*
    D4RKS3NS3I
    D4RKS3NS3I
    Wait, what is a Hiragana? please teach this ignornant fool lmao
    bwoop
    bwoop
    Hiragana is one of the three Japanese writings for that language. There's katakana, Hiragana, and the hardest Kanji.
    cotyy
    cotyy
    Not banana fish flashbacks (┬┬﹏┬┬)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back