Franzi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• FINALLY FINISHED PERSONA 5!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Warpuppy
    Warpuppy
    Time to go for that platinum trophy!
    Franzi
    Franzi
    Ah crap!
    Ok! New deal! If I can write 5000 words by Sunday evening, I can buy the last xxxHolic Omnibus!
    Ugh! I'm so awkward! Uni application days are driving me nuts! I feel gross! Blergh!
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Hope u get the offer u want!
    Franzi
    Franzi
    C
    CelesteBlue
    I'm the same my uni schedules suck and I've extra work for my senior year , but don't bother taking breaks and watching some animes is good , this made my days
    Listening to Cavetown lead to me writing an edgy mha fanfic which is slowly turning into crack because I'm out of control.
    Is anyone else getting really miffed with the my hero academia manga right now, or is it just me? Am I the problem? Answer me god!
    cupidslovearrow
    cupidslovearrow
    omg whats happening with it?
    Franzi
    Franzi
    They keep doing this thing where someone does something awesome and then in the next chapter they do a flashback that wasn't even in the story to explain why they can do it or why somebody's shown up. Just feels like the guy's making it up on the spot.
    cupidslovearrow
    cupidslovearrow
    @Franzi LMAOOOO, if a 12 yr old wrote a manga that would be it LOL
    Little Pickle Town is my new favourite thing! Everyone needs to watch, it's so sad but so sweet too xxx
    Uni challenge this week had anime questions! I feel so smart! None of them fancy uni students knew the answer, but I did! Mwahahaha!
    Franzi
    Franzi
    For those wondering, the answers were: Bleach, Soul Eater and Death Note.
    Warpuppy
    Warpuppy
    Sounds like an awesome University.
    Franzi
    Franzi
    @Warpuppy No, it's a quiz show. They put teams from universities against each other and ask them really hard questions. That's why I was so happy they did anime questions. Last year they had a round on shoujo manga!
    Banana Fish has broken me. I'm gonna go lie in bed and die now...
    Finished A Place Further Than the Universe, want to go do something with my life now (also cried a lot!) x
    Franzi
    Franzi
    I can't decide whether to finish something else on my watching list or to look for something new. If you've got any recommendations, I'd love to hear it.
    Scalpelexis
    Scalpelexis
    Really depends on taste. I am a harsh rater, barely rate anything 4.5 or higher.
    Franzi
    Franzi
    I'm up for just about anything so long as it isn't traumatising (ie devilman crybaby) XD
    You guys, I'm just so happy right now! Someone drew some fanart for my fic and I'm just so damn happy!!!!!
    Next chapter is done! Book 3 begins! Will they prevail against the rail tracer- I mean dementors? Probably! Yay!
    Back to online school today! The world may be ending but the world is outside mah bedroom!
    Well, I was up until midnight but i finally finished my first fanfiction. Was it awful? Yes. am I still proud of it? Also yes.
    Nicknames
    Nicknames
    Congratulations! Keep it up! ^^
    Jet
    Jet
    Awesome! Can we read it somewhere?
    Franzi
    Franzi
    @Jet I'm on ao3. the name's Medlipop. I don't recommend reading it. I do recommend my harry potter gravity falls crossover though
    Why must fanfiction be so embarrassing to write? I haven't stopped blushing for hours!
    L
    LadyPsychic
    What kind of fanfiction did you write? I used to write fanfiction myself (and maybe I'll write some more one day if I feel inspired) and I still read fanfics sometimes.
    Franzi
    Franzi
    I do a mix. Right now I'm mostly working on my rise of the guardians one and my harry potter/gravity falls/reverse falls crossover. What did you write?
    Proverb of the month: "You can put your wellies on your hands, but it won't bring your dead horse back to life." - A wise man.
    Madoka
    Madoka
    I tried putting my wellies on my hands... i still got wet feet!
    Franzi
    Franzi
    Haha XD
    Downloaded the soundtrack from the new Digimon remake. Con't wait for the next episode x
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back