Curiousmadra
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Honestly reading through copy/paste notes on a word document before a exam has my brain fried. Lecturer gave us so much info =.=
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    @D4RKS3NS3I haha yup it sure does especially if u have the latest Microsoft word, it is note God for any student who has trouble listening to audio
    D4RKS3NS3I
    D4RKS3NS3I
    You, my friend, deserves a follow at least. I have severe problems when trying to concentrate while listening to her shitfest of audios, so this is gonna be really useful hihi
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    @D4RKS3NS3I naww ur so sweet cheers and I also followed thee back! ^^
    Yeah often my brain and ears directs somewhere else than listening to online classes. I hardly remember any of what I was taught in my uni classes but only major assignments or exams x)
    Winter 2021 season is pretty slow with less interesting titles. All im watching is AOT final season, future potential anime where you at?!?!
    MistLiigh
    MistLiigh
    It's pretty much all in the sequels this season, so if you're a binger, then you might need to just blast through a few season 1's to catch up to something.
    Man having to paraphase copy and paste stuff for study is so boring =_=
    D4RKS3NS3I
    D4RKS3NS3I
    There are some tools online that paraphrase stuff for you. Used them plenty of times
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    yeah thats what i do too , super handy but the limit on characters you have to input and take out is just a pain in the arse
    Man trying to discuss focus groups on a toy stores marketing process is hard.........
    TurtleSlayer
    TurtleSlayer
    My brain short circuited trying to read that. XD
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Same as my brain after I said it that time xD
    Tbh I just want a bistro oven pizza cause exams r a killer....
    Honestly feel like the waiting game of the uni exams happening is just a joke. Really puts in you in bad mood =.=
    I had to put my college work aside to watch AOT and honestly not disappointed man...can't wait to see how the final season goes!
    Had to do a fake interview for a project today. Honestly feel like unmotivated when having to do them cause they ain't the real thing lol.
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Exactly I even had to do a reflection diary with it. It's good to know what went wrong but yeah...
    femcore
    femcore
    Interviews are always the most awkward thing youre gonna do, fake or real.
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    True dat , it's always cringe regardless
    Spending Halloween on my report talking about Nintendo and god the fireworks that let off at my area is annoying af #fml -.-
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Setting off fireworks on Halloween is kind of weird though.
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Yeah they are illegal and just pathetic like it's not fair on the dogs around the neighbourhood
    4 essays to do bro....urgh
    Akishima
    Akishima
    Ugh. Essays. I remember the days. Now I just do minutes- which take hours. Whoever thought calling them minutes was a great idea was an idiot. Anyway, good luck with the writing!
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Haha thanks you're effing lucky bro and yeah that person hadn't done essays in their life cause they honestly do take days to completely finish
    Man reading so much theory in college...wacks you out =.=
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    When your brain's attention is spent, the best remedy is a change of pace.
    Akishima
    Akishima
    Yup, I used to be a big reader- college pretty much killed it. What are you studying?
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Business and yeah I try to take a few breaks but it's so hard man not to keep going lol
    I'm seriously fed up that I'm not clicking with manga lately. Only one good so far yesterday and it's so hard finding another good one =.=
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Sounds rough, hope you have an easier time.
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    I never have a easier time when it comes to digging through manga lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back