Maddiemouse
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I want to be that grandma someday that everyone is afraid to take out in public.
    Fuyosan
    Fuyosan
    I'll gladly take out my grandma even if she's like that! I can be your grandchild imaginatively if so.
    "A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good, just because it's accepted by a majority."-Someone
    interregnum
    interregnum
    True.

Though it does put a halt on any of it mattering, in a practical sense.
    Bloodlord739
    Bloodlord739
    So sad.... I hate that. Totally agree with it too.
    Why are the people on soap operas always CEOs? Does nobody work at Walmart?
    sanane
    sanane
    What work they actually do, nobody knows.
    All the Attack on titans' openings make me feel patriotic for a nation that doesn't exist.
    howtoprocrastinate
    howtoprocrastinate
    Same here
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    The political element has always been a part of Attack on Titan, but yeah, same thoughts on the openings.
    “The world isn’t perfect. But it’s there for us, doing the best it can….that’s what makes it so damn beautiful.” – Roy Mustang
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Yup it's how we wanna make our lives out to be at the end of the day
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    The best way to define the human spirit.
    “Don’t give up, there’s no shame in falling down! The true shame is to not stand up again!” – Shintaro Midorima
    Bloodlord739
    Bloodlord739
    I agree whole heartedly with this statement.
    Scalpelexis
    Scalpelexis
    Funny when taking in consideration your profile pic :-)
    I just spilled my protein shake all over myself and all I’m saying is a donut would never do this to me...
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Spills are nasty!
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Too bad you can't time it so it spills into your mouth, but that would be too convenient I guess.
    My gardening skills improved since the quarantine. I planted myself on the sofa in April and have grown bigger ever since...
    bwoop
    bwoop
    This is literally the most relatable thing ever
    AsheyBoi
    AsheyBoi
    This is the best thing I've seen all day
    “The difference between the novice and the master is that the master has failed more times than the novice has tried.” -Koro-sensei
    Someone probably choked to death on food in the Death Star cafeteria and everyone thought it was Vader doing it.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Ah yes, misunderstandings can be so fun in storytelling.
    Oceanwithwaves
    Oceanwithwaves
    Very true, these kinds of things are the best to think about.
    Scalpelexis
    Scalpelexis
    Death by tray shall be it!
    The world would be a better place if we all got along like the "Price is Right" audience.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Sadly the world isn't simple enough to be like a game show.
    “I don’t wanna brag or anything, but when it comes to being the worst – I’m at the top.” – Rider Astolfo (Fate Apocrypha)
    It only takes one slow walking person in the grocery store to destroy the illusion that I’m a nice person...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back