Demonskid
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Finally managed to catch up on YowaPedal only to find out that the 2nd Inter-High race ends with the end of the 2nd day. Next season please!
    I wish apartments were self cleaning. I'd rather be reading my JNC novels right now.
    MistLiigh
    MistLiigh
    If you figure out how to make that happen, please do let us know... my poor apartment would thank you, as would I.
    I woke up too early, my show hasn't aired yet. >:x
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    That's so me when I have to wait for anime until the evening time, it sucks being in the GMT time lol
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    You must love the show if you woke up earlier. Guess its convenient for me since I live in Eastern Standard Time.
    Demonskid
    Demonskid
    @Ebonyslayer xD I live in EST as well... And I'm obsessed with this series, been obsessed with it since the original web novel's original run. The episode finally aired, I've had my adorbs fix, now to wait for next week.
    My small Nezuko figure finally arrived. Shipping had been delayed since the end of May. Now to wait for my Natsume Nendroid.
    Akishima
    Akishima
    Oh! It'll be worth the wait, I'm sure! I just pre-ordered my first Hatsune Miku nendo, so I'm pretty excited to get her.
    Strange dreams are strange... x-x
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Can't remember my last dream but it was definitely strange.
    Akishima
    Akishima
    Can confirm.
    Corsair
    Corsair
    i had one recently, summary: crashed with an airplane in a jungle and got hunted by evil elves. :-S
    My friend just spoils me! >A< He told me he bought me the Umaru-chan boxset.. I need to whine about stuff I want being on sale more often.
    OkamiHime95
    OkamiHime95
    Way to go. XD I wish I had friends like that. :(
    Demonskid
    Demonskid
    You'll find one, one day. Keep up the hope!
    Bennyvy
    Bennyvy
    Woah, noice!
    @OkamiHime95 Don't be sad, making friends comes by surprise, hopefully you'll meet someone as thoughtful as Demonskid's friend :)
    I swear the phone is possessed and is determined to ring every time I watch something. And will keep doing so until I stop watching stuff!
    Akishima
    Akishima
    Just put it on silent or turn it off- unless you're expecting an important call...
    Demonskid
    Demonskid
    @Akishima it's a house phone, not a cell/smart phone. xD And I don't live alone either. x'D Can't unplug it (no matter how much I want to)
    Akishima
    Akishima
    @Demonskid: I keep forgetting house phones still exist. That would drive me insane.
    Natsume & Nyanko Nendroid... Delayed... QAQ Noooooo!!!!!! -deflates-
    Demonskid
    Demonskid
    Okami? oAo Amaterasu, Okami? owo
    OkamiHime95
    OkamiHime95
    Indeed! Amaterasu Okami is one of the inspirations behind my username. :D (That, and wolves are my favorite animal in general.)
    Akishima
    Akishima
    Means you'll love it even more when it does finally come! But yeah, waiting sucks!
    My May Manga order from Rightstuf finally shipped!!! WOOO!
    Bennyvy
    Bennyvy
    Whoa, it took almost 2 months :o

-The longer you have to wait for something, the more you will appreciate it when it finally arrives- So I guess you'll be having a lot of fun~
    OkamiHime95
    OkamiHime95
    Nice!
    Demonskid
    Demonskid
    @Bennyvy Come the 4th of July it would be a full 2 months since I ordered! OAO I did well to be patient! And yes, lots and lots of fun! 7-24 of Natsume Yuujincho, 11&12 of Sailor Moon, 1&2 of Given, and quite a few older BL titles that I had vol 1 of but could never find vol 2 until now. >:D Now if I could just find a decent priced "Only the Ring Finger Knows Vol 4 LN" =A= ugh...

@OkamiHime95 ovo thanks!
    Anyone else get hungry reading a LN/Manga based on cooking? I was told I was weird because I get hungry reading Campfire Cooking LN...
    My Amano Shrimp have arrived. They are adorable, obsessed with bubbles and fighting over food pellets!
    OkamiHime95
    OkamiHime95
    And Ocean is correct, in the fact that Betta (particularly males) can get very territorial, so keep that in mind. Sometimes they're fine with other fish, but it depends on the Betta's personality.
    Demonskid
    Demonskid
    @OkamiHime95 If I get a Betta, I have my eyes on Female Koi ones. >w< The photo's I've seen, beautiful colorings. >w<
    OkamiHime95
    I think I have done well in waiting for my manga to ship... I hope it gets shipped soon.. =w=,
    Akishima
    Akishima
    I feel your pain. None of my orders from Japan have come in, and a couple of them are two months overdue now.
    Demonskid
    Demonskid
    Akishima
    Akishima
    @Demonski: Thanks! And I hope your stuff gets to you soon as well! It's so hard to wait.
    And I have joined in on that Animal Crossing craze! All my friends were playing it so I got it. It's kinda fun. All the things to collect!
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    The new one does sound interesting.
    Demonskid
    Demonskid
    @Ebonyslayer It's the first one I ever played and I'm having a blast. I'm constantly going off to do something only to go "Ooo BUG!" and chases after the bug instead, forgetting what I was originally doing. xD
    Oscar90
    Oscar90
    I love the new Animal Crossing. There's just something about collecting things and decorating your island the way you want this it so satisfying.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back