bwoop
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• After this past weekend when I was at a convention, I swear my confidence has gotten so much better.
    hehe I compete in two days. Kinda nervous but not at the same time.
    Bloodlord739
    Bloodlord739
    @D4RKS3NS3I Am I truly that insignificant to you Lord Ainz!? Oh how I have failed to make you forget me so! Please Lord though I don't deserve it I BEG OF YOU PUNISH ME FOR MY FAILURE!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME AND CALL ME BY NAME AGAIN LORD MOMUNGA!! *starts sobbing hysterically whilst screaming*
    (Yeah hehe. I've seen you around. First time I caught ya posting anywhere though ^^ So hello :) )
    D4RKS3NS3I
    D4RKS3NS3I
    @Bloodlord739 Oh god did this person just fucking rpg me... XD It's been a long time since I have left that path, sir. A very dark path.

(Would like to introduce myself, but I mean. Poor bwoop lmao her comments would be full of weebs introducing each other. Hit me up in Disc idk xd)
    bwoop
    bwoop
    im dreading this whole week.
    Bloodlord739
    Bloodlord739
    Instead why not think that this week dreads you. It quakes in terror of the things you will accomplish ;)
    bwoop
    bwoop
    @Bloodlord739 Thank you for the advice! I'll try my best to stay positive!
    In the Pokemon Masters game why did they have to make Steven so fine!!! Also his voice is just haldjalfHsjkdfhksss
    I got to help wrap presents this year. I honestly loved doing it and I was told I can do it again next year!
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Tbh i prefer someone to wrap presents cause I hate the paper wastage and I'm abs crap at wrapping lol
    bwoop
    bwoop
    @Some1ridculous It looks better when my mom wraps them because she has a lot of experience wrapping presents and tbh mine look like absolute crap but y'know I guess helping out with something is pretty good.
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    True dat, it does come down with exp and regardless how bad the wrapping is, as long as u did help out, that's the main thing!
    My sister and I found our parents' old gameboy's. Now being the epic people we are, we are playing the old pokemon games they had.
    Oscar90
    Oscar90
    That's awesome. I still have my Blue and Yellow versions, but I could never find my Red cartridge. Which ones are you playing?
    bwoop
    bwoop
    @Oscar90 I was able to find Sapphire, Emerald, Crystal, Leaf Green, and Pearl.
    OkamiHime95
    OkamiHime95
    My Crystal, Ruby, & original Yellow got stolen from me as a kid, (thankfully I was able to get another Yellow) but I was able to get Red, Blue, FireRed, and Sapphire. :) (I don't have Sapphire anymore tho, since it's battery died.)
    I hate Christmas shows. Like bro I hate dressing up and stuff but nooooo just cause I help teach a class I have to be thereee.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    At least who you get to dress up as is cool right, cause that would suck.
    Welp! Thank you maid sama for raising the bar even higher for me. I'm gonna be lonely for life now :')
    It baffles me how my parents don't understand why I don't speak my opinion. I try to speak it, but then I just get scolded for saying it.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    Different perspectives from the looks of it. Its the same reason why parts of my family are at odds with each other.
    Why do exams need to exist? I mean I know it's for us to review but ngl I think of them more as nuisance than anything.
    AsheyBoi
    AsheyBoi
    Exactly, we have a huge exam for Social Studies. It's kinda pointless though.
    Why on earth do I need to memorize the amendments and articles of confederation. Why do I need to know this stuff??
    AsheyBoi
    AsheyBoi
    "So history doesn't repeat itself"- every social studies teacher ever
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back