Ebonyslayer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Going to bed early so I can get up tomorrow, feels weird since I don't do that a lot.
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Yeah I hate mornings so I'm much of a lazy dope. Afternoon atw X)
    Its been a super long day, but at least I got to squeeze in some seasonal anime, Chrono Trigger and Vifam.
    Finally back to watching completed anime again. Vifam kind of reminds me of War in the Pocket.
    D4RKS3NS3I
    D4RKS3NS3I
    Damn, isn't Vifam even older than Dragon Ball? Heard good things bout it tho
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    I came for the tomboy character, but I'll probably stay for everything else.
    Today had a rough start, but once I got my jog, I became alive. But I should probably go to bed now.
    shinigamiMIO
    shinigamiMIO
    sleep is essential :)
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Sorry you had a rough start dude as much as I am not a "exercise" person, I agree that fresh air gives you a good kick. Rest well!
    Happy New Year guys! Think I did a lot today, so I'm either going to read some new manga or play Breath of Fire 2.
    In a hurry to complete anime for the anime bingo challenge, but I should sleep first.
    Fuyosan
    Fuyosan
    gOODluck >3< ) <3
    Bloodlord739
    Bloodlord739
    SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK. SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK. (really though dont overdue it m8 ^^ )
    KarinXOXO
    KarinXOXO
    Sleep? No sleep! *Hands him a coffee with extra shots of espresso*
    Feels good that I set up a platelets donation appointment for the new year. Want to start the year on an optimistic note.
    Bloodlord739
    Bloodlord739
    Good man *thumbs up*
    Fuyosan
    Fuyosan
    Platelet loli intensively agrees ヾ(〃^∇^)ノ♪
    Sunday felt pretty awesome, worried that Monday won't be as good though. But you don't know till you try.
    Bloodlord739
    Bloodlord739
    All you can do is try your very best to make the most of each and every day!
    Think I'll spend my Christmas evening catching up on anime, then maybe some JRPG playing later, cause JRPGs never get old.
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    @Some1ridculous The only one left now is Black Clover. Still waiting for the next season of it to come out since it covers the most current arc. But good things come to those who wait.
    Bloodlord739
    Bloodlord739
    You really dig those JRPG's huh? I guess I've always preferred westerns ones. One thing that I've always hated about JRPGs is the rng battles when traversing world maps. I've always hated that lol. Sukioden 2 is an old favourite of mine. I almost finished that one but never did :/ Life as you know can get in the way of things XD
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    Ah cool, yeah I should check out the manga since I'm wayyyyyy behind on the anime lol
    Finally finished rewatching Ben 10 2005 and the movies. It felt nice seeing it again, but I'm probably going back to Breath of Fire 2 now.
    Love the nostalgia I'm feeling rewatching Ben 10 but I wonder how the rest of my night will play out.
    Bloodlord739
    Bloodlord739
    Eyyyy. I loved the first Ben 10 show when I was a kid! I was fascinated with the idea of getting my own Omnitrix for a long long time lol XD (longer then I'm willing to admit kek XD)
    Curiousmadra
    Curiousmadra
    omg i haven't heard of Ben 10 in a long time! I remember only liking the first season and when they grew up, bro stopped watching it.
    Felt good to do another manga review finally. Got me thinking about all those brotherly relationships I like in all forms of story-telling.
    The western and Titanic themed episodes to Supernatural were pretty hilarious. I just love the amount of freedom Supernatural has
    Ebonyslayer
    Ebonyslayer
    with its story-telling.
    isimpforbeans
    isimpforbeans
    omg omg i love supernatural but im so behind, i think i stopped in season 12? not sure but ive kept away from spoilers
    Its late and I'm a bit worried about how tomorrow will play out. But I'm happy to get caught up on manga and getting farther in Golden Sun.
    Fuyosan
    Fuyosan
    It's daijobu! (๑ ˊ͈ ᐞ ˋ͈)ƅ̋
    Happy Thanksgiving everybody! One thing is for sure, I'll have energy to burn for tomorrow.
    Akishima
    Akishima
    Energy? After all that food? Ugh, I'll probably sleep til noon.
    Fuyosan
    Fuyosan
    Thanks but I'll just laze around zzz~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back